Conor Oberst

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JohnR831, Oct 25, 2016.

1. JohnR831 Oct 25, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 25, 2016)
    JohnR831

Regular

There appears not to be a Conor Oberst thread...so here we go.

Hailing from Omaha, Nebraska, Conor Oberst has been making music since his pre-teens in the early 1990s. He has released a prolific amount of critically acclaimed music. He's known for his solo work and as a member of Desaparecidos, Monsters of Folk, The Mystic Valley Band, and most notably, Bright Eyes.

2. JohnR831

Regular

Nonesuch to Release Conor Oberst Exclusive Vinyl 7-Inch for Record Store Day Black Friday, November 25! The vinyl features a new full-band recording of "Tachycardia," a song on his just-released solo album Ruminations, paired with "Afterthought," an unreleased track from the Ruminations recording sessions.

conor-oberst-tachycardia-7in-450sq.jpg

Serenity Now likes this.
  3. Horrorca

Trusted

there are like three threads going on ATM LOL

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  4. sponsor
  5. JohnR831

Regular

Oh, I've only seen an album-specific thread and a Bright Eyes thread. Didn't see one for general discussion

6. zmtr

THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Trying to figure out why his Wiki page says he was featured in 29 #Strafford APTS by Bon Iver

7. JohnR831

Regular

It sounds like Conor at 2:08 maybe? Like it seems doubtful, but maybe?

8. Serenity Now

Entry-Level Audiofile Supporter

Anyone going to see him on his current Ruminations tour? I'll be at night #1 in Chicago on 11/26.

Very pumped.

9. wearethedead

wearethedeadmusic.bandcamp.com

This song has been stuck in my head all day:

10. JohnR831

Regular

The "Tachycardia" single that was released for black friday is up on iTunes! It features a full-band version on the song, and a b-side called "Afterthought."

It's also up to stream on Spotify~