Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Conditions Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sawhney[rusted]2, Dec 8, 2018.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Old demo that was unreleased. Not sure if it was re-recorded or anything, I’ll have to look at the linear notes when I get home

anonimito likes this.
  2. latortuga

Regular

This vinyl sounds so great! It's way less compressed sounding. Loving the remaster.

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

What do you think of Broken Kingdom?!

4. latortuga

Regular

I've only listened through it once and it feels like a B-side to me. The broken kingdom metaphor is also in Give It All, and while the lyrics are strong as always, I thought BK was just ok. I'm so glad we got more from this band and I hope we get more in the future, even though rationally I don't think it will happen.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  5. SFguitar

Regular

What do you guys think about Full of War? I thought it was a step up for them. Definitely had better production (at least before this remaster)

6. I liked how it expanded on their sound instead of confining them into this Saosin lite style. Over the years, the pop rockier songs hold up better than the others, that could've been on any of their past releases imo. It makes me wonder if they would've gone even poppier had they not stopped.

anonimito likes this.
  7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

My vinyl has finally shipped!

8. BTDandFeelingThis

Absolutely love it. Best Mistake is the catchiest song they’ve ever done and my favorite track by them

9. BTDandFeelingThis

08A2D288-D160-4FC5-964D-528CB1766B9D.jpeg

anonimito likes this.
  10. latortuga

Regular

My wallet is ready!

The Black Parade likes this.
  11. The remaster sounds great by the way. Didn't seem like a huge difference but then I didn't compare with the original version yet.

anonimito and The Black Parade like this.
  12. BTDandFeelingThis

I definitely notice a difference. Not a big one like you said but enough tht it’s noticeable

latortuga, Crisp X and anonimito like this.
  13. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

Anyone ever figure out what the cover art is on FY? Looks like a blurry figure with wings? Idk lol

14. Ellamamama

This is your life, are you who you want to be?

Man these albums hold up so well. Any word on releasing anything beyond that Give it All single?

Crisp X, Phantoms and anonimito like this.
  15. onionbubs

Regular

i remember them saying they had some plans for this year but uh i wouldnt hold my breath for it given its mid october and ive heard 0 word about it since

this band was really great tho yeah

16. SFguitar

Regular

On their instagram last year they stated "2023 might have something in store for y'all", and then this year released Full of War on vinyl. I'm assuming that was what they were referring to. I remember Give it All came out around the holidays though so who knows.

anonimito, Phantoms and onionbubs like this.
  17. onionbubs

Regular

oh yeah lol i missed the vinyl reissue it probably was just that (but fingers crossed regardless)

anonimito likes this.