Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Conditions - Summer 2016 Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Penguin, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

I hesitate to call this a "reunion" tour since it's 3 shows...but I'm excited nonetheless!

06.09 - Philadelphia, PA @ Voltage Lounge w/ the Orphan, the Poet; ADALIE; Endless Sacrifice
    06.10 - Brooklyn, NY @ Nihil Gallery w/ the Orphan, the Poet; Behind the Facade
    06.11 - Richmond, VA @ Canal Club w/ the Orphan, the Poet; Dens; Long Arms

See you all in Richmond!

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I hesitate to call this a "reunion" tour since it's been less than 2.5 years since they broke up.

3. dead_fm

Regular

this damn band has broken up 43 times and came back to play 3 shows then break up again over and over.

4. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Who went to this last night? Any good?

5. Penguin

just let me cry a little bit longer Prestigious

When they broke up, they were pretty clear that it was because they weren't successful. I personally don't see it as breaking up and getting back together a bunch of times--they can't be an active band, so "breaking up" was their way of saying "don't get your hopes up for shows or new music being a regular thing." That's how I see it anyway.

cybele likes this.
  6. dead_fm

Regular

Haha, I grew up with Corey and I'm still really close with him. I love to joke around about this band. They're fantastic and also a bunch of silly bastards.

Penguin likes this.