Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Condiments: The Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 5, 2016.

1. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Your chicken nugget game needs to step up..

Chicky nuggs can be dipped in just about anything!!

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

You may be right, I just hate seeing people dip nuggs in ketchup. Ranch is okay I suppose. Or hot sauce.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I dip my chicken nuggets in: honey mustard, bbq, ketchup, A1, ranch, hot sauce, etc.

4. chris

Trusted Supporter

I wish peanut sauce was an option at more places

ChiliTacos likes this.
  5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

A1 is not a flavor I enjoy. I think it's from bad childhood memories of dipping extremely well done steak that my dad made in it.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I absolutely love peanut sauce on burgers. With some jam. Def gotta jam it up with the peanut sauce.

7. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I wasn't ever a huge fan of A1 when I ate steak, but that could just have been the way my dad grilled it. I'm sure it's key on a dry ass steak though

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

a1 on burgers at five guys is great

9. chris

Trusted Supporter

I've heard about it on burgers a few times now but still have not tried it, I'll have to get on that.

RT on the jam. Theres a cart by me that makes PBJ poutine so it's satay sauce and chipotle raspberry sauce over the fries. It's honestly transcendental.

10. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

A1 is delicious. My parents like 57 Sauce, but I'm all about A1

Also i should buy horseradish sauce. Would be good for sandwiches. Wasabi is great too

11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That sounds absolutely amazing. There's a bar around the corner from me that does basically the same thing on burgers. And transcendental is probably the only word that can describe it haha

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

[​IMG]

the best salsa

13. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Arby's sauce forever

14. MereReplication

Have you tried their ghost pepper version?

15. lindZ629

Eel sauce. I would put eel sauce on everything if I could and wasn't afraid of the ramifications from consuming that much sodium.

16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Glad someone mentioned Chickfila. Their honey mustard sauce is so good.

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I bought the horseradish sauce and oh man a little goes a long way. That was a hard sandwich to eat

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I can't recall the last time I've had horseradish. I wouldn't even know what to put it on.

19. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

My wife is from Utah and apparently fry sauce is a big thing over there. I'm almost positive it's just ketchup and mayo. @bradsonemanband can you confirm?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. Kiana May 7, 2016
    (Last edited: May 9, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

As the resident chorus fry sauce aficionado, it can be that but it rarely is. At many places fry sauces cost extra and I def wouldn't just pay for ketchup and mayo mixed! Places have their own recipes so there's lots of different concoctions. Most taste like thousand island except less tart? The most basic fry sauces are sold by fast food joints like dairy Queen and burger King, but the best are sold by lil local delis and burger joints!

ChiliTacos and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  21. Kingjohn_654

Thanks for the detailed reply. Haha. The only place here in AZ that has fry sauce is Freddy's. I know up in UT they sell a few different kinds in grocery stores because my dad is obsessed with both condiments and tater tots. Any time we'd visit family there, my dad would by several bottles of "Some Dude's Fry Sauce."

22. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

im from utah. that's the base but some throw in different things. . i prefer a lil bbq sauce thrown in.

23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I never realized I was so passionate about fry sauce until chorus taught me it's just a regional thing so now I feel the need to defend it when it's brought up lmao

I've never thought to buy it honestly! I feel like I should look now. I always just make it and keep it in Mason jars in my fridge haha

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

We can't forget this nectar of the gods.

image.jpeg

ChaseTx and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  25. Kingjohn_654

I'm about to go mad scientist in my kitchen making some.
    What part of Utah? I used to live in Logan.