Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Condiments: The Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 5, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Discuss Hot Sauce, Ketchup, Mustard, Bleu Cheese, etc.

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Recently I've been getting the Filet O'Fish 2.50 break jawn and dipping it in Sweet and Sour Sauce. Dope as hell

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Best Fast Food Condiments:
    Chic Fil A Sauce
    McDonalds' BBQ and Buffalo
    Burger King's Zesty Sauce
    Wendy's Sweet and Sour and Sriracha

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Chick-Fil-A having the ketchup packets you can either squeeze out one end or peel and dip revolutionized ketchup and nuggets for me.

Used to really like honey on McD's nuggets.

Condiments I enjoy: Olive Oil is my all time MVP, Sweet Baby Ray's, Hidden Valley Ranch, Heinz 57, Heinz Mustard.

I sometimes go through hot sauce/sriracha phases. I'm allergic (or at least super sensitive) to soy sauce, so it's hard to go into that territory of flavors sometimes. Teriyaki is pretty delicious, and wasabi is pretty decent depending on my mood.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm not down on Ketchup on chicken nuggets but I never get just ketchup if I'm out. Such a wide assortment of other shit to dip into. Honey Mustard fell out of favor for me over recent years but it's staging a comeback

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

honey mustard on everything

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like McDonald's sweet and sour and red Robin's campfire sauce. I rarely dip fries in ketchup. If they're seasoned I prefer ranch and if they're regular I get fry sauce. For some reason I'll dip Wendy's fries in ketchup but that's it

8. eight30

Regular

Honey mustard is my number one but some places have really bad honey mustard. Ketchup mixed with mayo or ranch mixed with buffalo are my backups.

9. Garrett

Oh @Kiana mentioning Red Robin made me recall that they have a huge new selection of dipping sauces for their fries. The garlic aioli is everything.

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

@Kiana +1 for campfire sauce at RR.

This is my shit and I put it on everything...
    [​IMG]

Kingjohn_654, jmitch0906 and muttley like this.
  11. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

I put ketchup on my hot dog

12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

13. TheWater(s)

Kiss The Sky Prestigious

One time when drunk me and some friends walked down to a Wendy's and my friend dipped his nuggets into ketchup and I slapped them out of his hand. Don't regret it either that shit disrespectful.

14. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Chicken nuggets can be dipped in bbq sauce or honey mustard, that's pretty much it.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I no longer like chicken nuggets, chicken tenders however are delicious

16. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

boneless chicken wing nugget tenders

17. Garrett

honey mustard is an affront to my taste buds and humanity.

and if anyone knocked a nugget out of my hand while i dipped it in ketchup i would be in jail for assault because you DO NOT MESS with my nuggets.

TheWater(s) likes this.
  18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Honey Roasted BBQ sauce at Chick-Fil-A

Give it a try. It's not really a BBQ sauce, kinda closer to the regular CFA sauce, but it's real good.

19. chris

Trusted Supporter

That valentina hot sauce that comes in like a liter bottle is my jam. On chicken, on pizza, love it

jmitch0906 likes this.
  20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah Valentina is probably my favorite hot sauce to put on tacos or burritos

jmitch0906 likes this.
  21. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Buffalo sauce on goddamn everything.

22. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I agree 100%. I can't live without it.

23. MereReplication

My ex-girlfriend's mom gave me like 15 bottles of mustard a couple years ago. No idea why she had so much mustard, but I now have one cupboard shelf of just mustard.

Can never have too much jalepeno mustard, though.

24. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

Sriracha and chipotle mayo on everything.

SEANoftheDEAD and AelNire like this.
  25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Has anyone tried mustard mixed with honey? I have never heard of such a thing until today. I don't like honey that much so I didn't try it.