Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Community (NBC/Yahoo) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I wouldn’t want a movie without Donald and I kind of don’t see him being interested in doing it any time soon.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I thought this too until I saw him host SNL last week, where he showed he was still capable of being just as goofy as he was in his Community/Derrick Comedy days. I really think that if they got the movie made he would be willing to be at least a small part of it

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

I think that Donald Glover is becoming so damn successful and famous that if he really wants a Community movie to happen it'll happen. It's been so awesome to see him become a household name through both his acting and his music, and this gives me hope that a movie can still happen.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

A lot of the cast hang out from time to time. I think the biggest hurdle is Harmon, if anything

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah, if it wasn’t looking especially bleak before, it sure is now. 7 seasons of fucking Rick and Morty all but guarantees that.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

There will still be production downtime between seasons of Rick and Morty

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah, if Donald can write & star in a TV show, star in a blockbuster movie, write & record a new record and tour, then I think Harmon can juggle Community and R&M.

8. simonthebutler

Regular

Do you listen to harmontown? He is very bad at meeting deadlines and has a lot more on the go than just R&M. He brought up Donald Glover on this weeks episode and said he hasn’t spoken to him in two years.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, Harmon is kind of known to be a control freak, and thinking about how long it took to get S3 of R&M, he doesn't seem like the best guy at juggling things

10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The delay of season 3 had much more to do with a labor dispute from the crew IIRC

I Am Mick likes this.
  11. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

"They're drawing it"

12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Harmon was frequently late on Community scripts. One of the reasons he got canned for S4.

13. simonthebutler

Regular

Yeah, I think he has said (and maybe some of the cast) that he was literally delivering the scripts as the cast waited on set to film them. Another stumbling block maybe the Russo brothers massive profile these days, although I am sure they could easily find a director.

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Been rewatching this show and I think Mixology Certification might be the most underrated episode of this show and Donald Glover should have gotten some sort of recognition for this episode

chewbacca110, dlemert and RyanPm40 like this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

That's the one with Troy's birthday right? Yeah that one is fantastic

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

local_corn and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I already have every season on DVD but that's still pretty tempting

18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I was never a huge Community fan and fell off around season three or so, but Aerodynamics of Gender is probably my favorite episode because Matt Walsh destroys me every time I watch him and the ridiculous plot with his secret trampoline and his out of nowhere ending is amazing.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i love matt walsh

chewbacca110 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  20. dlemert

Trusted

"it's going to be a maze"

21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

"Some are natural jumpers."

RyanPm40, chewbacca110 and dlemert like this.
  22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

The trampoline ep might be one of my favorites for sure, it's hilarious.

Been rewatching again, up to the Ass Crack Bandit episode of S5. I fucking die every time I see Troy stand up from the wheelchair to slap Starburns in the face

manoverboard365 likes this.
  23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Honestly, Aerodynamics of Gender is my least favorite episode of the second season, might be the worst between the first two also. I remember saying that on AP and quite a few people didn't agree at all, haha

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Second season is straight gold. Off the top of my head I can’t think of any episodes I don’t like.

But I also seem to be in the minority that think the whole Air Conditioning Repair School storyline/The Chang Dynasty was fantastic.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, AoG isn’t my favorite but there’s way worse episodes in both seasons. Celebrity Pharmacology, the one with Pierce’s weed play, is probably my least favorite