Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Community (NBC/Yahoo) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Trotsky

Trusted

1. Season 3
    2. Season 2
    3. Season 6
    4. Season 1
    5. Season 5

6. Season 4

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. Emperor Y

Jesus rides beside me Prestigious

This is acceptable to me. I go:

1. s2
    2. s6
    3. s3
    4. s1
    5. s5
    6. duh

3. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The first half of season 5 is one of the best runs of the entire show but it falls off hard after the episode where Duncan tries to get with Britta.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

It falls off hard after Troy leaves. I stand by my belief that Pierce's Will episode is of the best episodes of all time. Dan Harmon at is Harmon-iest.

Anthony_D'Elia and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. RyanPm40 Oct 29, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 29, 2016)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

3/4

..4 wasn't that bad. I'll always think that Chang arc at the end of season 3 was dumb as hell.

Subway, Remedial Chaos Theory, Digital Estate Planning, and Pillows and Blankets were great season 4 eps.

kbeef2 likes this.
  7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

lol those are all season 3 eps

8. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I was gonna say, haha

9. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

10. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

If the backhalf of season five was as strong as everything else, it would easily be my favorite.

11. alex

notgonz Prestigious

Season five will always have this greatest moment ever

Joe, chewbacca110, lish and 2 others like this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Gillian barely managing to keep a straight face at the end is tied for the funniest part with "Barack Obama is AFRAID OF ME!"

Coincidentally I'm in the middle of my yearly rewatch right now. Just finished S4 (which while easily the worst is still not as bad as most people say it is imo)

lish and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Four has a handful of episodes I really dig. Still love the body switch episode.

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Cherry picking some episodes that I haven't seen in a few years.

The Halloween episode where they tell ghost stories and when the dean bursts through the door as Satan wielding a Chainsaw and taunts "GAY MARRRRAIAGE!" is hands down one of my fav jokes.

local_corn likes this.
  15. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I still have to finish season 4.

16. 5Stories

Regular

I've been binge watching this for the last few weeks. I love how this show depicts friendship - people who genuinely love andc care for each other unconditionally even if they may not have much in common. It's been really uplifting when I've needed it. It's filled the Parks & Rec hole in my life in that respect. I'm near the end of S5 and it's definitely lost something for me now that Troy & Abed are no longer a thing. One of my best friends is on the spectrum and I'm a massive nerd so they really reminded me of us haha! I just wish I was actually Donald Glover but you can't have it all.

local_corn likes this.
  17. alex

notgonz Prestigious

I rewatched this all for the first time a couple weeks ago and it made it so clear that the most important character is actually Abed, and that the relationship between Jeff and Abed subtly forms the main crux of the series. Take that away and you really lose what makes this show more than simply good

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Every time I see the episode where Troy leaves I tear up like the first time I watched it. I usually don't even tear up at any media at all but something about that episode is so incredibly well done

irthesteve likes this.
  19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

S4 is the worst season but it is so unfairly maligned. Nowhere near as bad as everyone made it out to be. It just felt like Community was a band that replaced its lead singer but kept everyone else. Something was off the whole time but it wasn't a complete disaster. And there were some solid episodes in there.

JRGComedy, FrenzalRob and tdlyon like this.
  20. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Herstory Of Dance was a great ep, that's pretty much the only one from S4 I revisit.

21. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I remember Heroic Orogins being pretty great (was that the name?) I really need to revisit this show. The only seasons I've seen more than once are one to three, and even those I think I've only rewatched the one time

FrenzalRob likes this.
  22. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

I don't feel this show gets enough love, even with its secret little cult following.

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Season 4 is terrible but I think it fares better when you're bingewatching the show. Herstory of Dance is the only good episode IMO.

Nyquist and FrenzalRob like this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I like the body-switching one, Halloween one, Christmas one, the one with Jeff's dad (even though I obviously would have preferred Harmon get to tell that story) Herstory of Dance, Heroic Origins, and the non-Darkest Timeline parts of the finale. S4 is not the worst thing ever (though it is the worst season of this show)

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  25. S4 feels tonally off, but there are few episodes I like more than S5 and S6's worst ones.