Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comic Books Comic Book • Page 372

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Some of the artwork looked straight out of an early 2000 video game. Super weird lol

2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

3. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Yeah, Fallen Angels' art seems pretty divisive. It's definitely the most different of the Dawn of X books, but I vibe with it. I think it fits the style of the book

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

5. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Feel like I've been waiting forever for this issue of Batman and it did not disappoint. Pretty damn heartbreaking.

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I still feel behind on literally everything, but I'm looking to cover more comics on Welcome to Geekdom. Any suggestions on some runs to cover? I'm finally recording an episode on Watchmen tomorrow.

Also is anyone planning to check out the new Hellblazer series tomorrow?

7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Double posing because I finally finished House of X/Powers is X. Has anyone been keeping up with the X-Men comics since those wrapped up?

8. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I haven't read the ones from this week (think it's Fallen Angels and New Mutants?), but otherwise yeah I have

9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

How have they been? I’m probably going to try to catch up at some point.

10. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I think they've been pretty good as a whole. Some obviously stronger than others, but I like the direction Dawn of X is going in general

Deanna likes this.
  11. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

New Mutants is great, simply on merit of the team. Marauders and X-Force are also pretty good

Excalibur is a little meh so far but I think it’s going to build up pretty well.

Only stinker so far imo is Fallen Angels.

Deanna likes this.
  12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I've enjoyed them all so far. Ranging from good to great. Worst thing is the art in Fallen Angels lol

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

[​IMG]

Best ugly christmas sweater ever

Kingjohn_654 and Deanna like this.
  14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

This Annihilation sequel is pretty shit.

15. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Deanna likes this.
  16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Recently read Stranger Things: The Other Side. It was a fun look at what was going on with Will while he was in the Upside Down. Next up: Mister Miracle (finally).

Kingjohn_654 and dadbolt like this.
  17. Vivatoto

Deathstroke ended up being a pretty awesome epic. Priest was building from issue 1 and the pays offs in 50 are so worth.

As for Tom King's penultimate Batman issue, still in awe. Also read the last issue of King's Superman: Up the Sky and teared up with a giant smile basically the whole time.

18. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I really need to get back into comics soon

locke and key finally hitting netflix in a couple of month. I’m cautiously excited.

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I now need to finish that. I think I read the first trade and failed to go back to it because I always forget that I have it in comixology.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

legend

Joel Gustafson and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  21. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

THEY BACK

23. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Tim likes this.
  24. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Finished reading Vol. 1 of Chip Zdarsky's run on Daredevil this morning. Absolutely loved it.

Now I've got that big House of X/Powers of X collection to dig into. Gonna be a good read!

25. Vivatoto

Loved the Clark Kent reveal. The Perry White page was perfect.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.