Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comic Books Comic Book • Page 362

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Starting the countdown at 4 is definitely interesting

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

My favorite theory is One More Day being reversed.

3. Kingjohn_654

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hm. I wonder if this takes into account that the Ultimates, and The Maker, are wandering around the Universe from Ewing’s (616)Ultimates book.

Probably not.

6. Kingjohn_654

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

There's also a #0 issue of Miles Morales coming out for Halloween Comic Fest.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

9. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

DC has been choking off Vertigo slowly for a while now, so this is not totally unexpected. Still, it's too bad. Some of my absolute favorite books came from that imprint and Karen Berger.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I need this cover

Kingjohn_654 and AP_Punk like this.
  11. Kingjohn_654

12. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

14. Kingjohn_654

15. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Anyone else going to be checking out the new Superman, Lois Lane, and Doom Patrol series from DC on Wednesday?

16. Tim

The Lois Lane series looks cool, but not as cool as that Jimmy Olsen series that Fraction & Lieber are doing! Really, though, the Superman line of books looks so good right now. If this were a couple years ago, I'd probably have all of 'em on my pull. Though, the plus side of trade waiting is that, when I eventually catch up, I'll have a very nice Superman shelf to look at.

Kingjohn_654 and Deanna like this.
  17. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I've been majorly slacking on my comic book reading as of late so I think those are the 3 I'll probably check out this week.

18. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Definitely picking up the Lois series.

Deanna likes this.
  19. Tim

You reading Bendis & Maleev's Event Leviathan miniseries? I think last week was the first issue? That looks pretty cool, too, on that DC note.

20. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I haven’t yet. I get the issues from DC every week too so I should probably review something soon. Haven’t received any review copies from Marvel in like a month though and just realized it today haha. Oops

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sandman is in development at Netflix. lol

22. Tim

I know everyone is all about television these days, but as someone who's given up on keeping up w/ literally anything & prefers films... meh. Probably a better format for the property, but not my thing.

I just wish the film adaptation of Death: The High Cost of Living had happened. If the series has any Death-centric episodes that can stand well enough on their own, I'll probably just watch those, tbh.

23. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I could see it being potentially really cool.

24. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Insane about Walking Dead.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. Tim

Boo. I liked the boldness of the idea of a surprise ending when I first heard about it, but screwing over shops is poop.

SteveLikesMusic and AP_Punk like this.