Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comedy: Stand-Up, Improv, Sketch, Podcasts • Page 606

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Thats how I am with How Did This Get Made?

2. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

This is Important is the only one I listen to every week currently.
    and then if I like the guests on WTF, Peer Pleasure, The Moment, HH, Gilbert Gottfried, Todd Glass, Sappenin, Dads

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

With HDGTM, you pretty much have to watch the movie to get what they're talking about. As much as I love Paul, June and Jason, they're absolutely awful at explaining the movies they feature.

4. Blocked Party, Doughboys, With Gourley and Rust, and the P.O.D. Kast for me.

chewbacca110 and riotspray like this.
  5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Doughboys, TFO and NNF every week. Then some CBB, HH and some other random none comedy podcasts here and there.

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

my list is spilling over at this point

Your Kickstarter Sucks + bonus
    Blocked Party + bonus
    American Arts & Culture Review + bonus
    TFO
    HH

Plus I watch both street fight radio episodes on twitch, I listen to Doughboys and the double most weeks, Good Morning Good Morning is going for a few more weeks, and I've been working my way through the PODkast and its bonus archives

riotspray likes this.
  7. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah, PODKast rules. Thanks for the rec on that! As a dumb, white, angry teen in the suburbs, they're touching all of the terrible music I listened to in high school and I love it.

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I think Blank Check is the only podcast I religiously listen to THE MINUTE it comes out.

kbeef2 likes this.
  9. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I haven't listened to NNF since working from home in March, but kind of miss it. Anything change with those guys or the show in general?

10. imthegrimace

Garon almost moved back to Michigan. They also do a trivia question every week that Oliver writes that can be fun.

Daniel likes this.
  11. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Do you know what episode they discuss him not leaving? I feel like I didn’t watch for a week and then he was just there again.

12. imthegrimace

I don’t remember. It was some time in October or November I think. He never missed an episode though. They just discussed it at the top of an episode.

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Y’all are missing out on Podcast The Ride

Zilla likes this.
  14. I listen on occasion depending on the guest, it's fun

riotspray likes this.
  15. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Same. I love our good boys. But I’m just not that steeped in theme park culture to get a lot of what they’re talking about.

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Nick Lutsko is live right now for his inauguration as President of Halloween

Zilla likes this.
  17. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

The rap at the end of today’s Flagrant Ones is legit too good and I’m so mad at Andy for playing it on an episode where Carl can’t hear it

Grapevine_Twine and OhTheWater like this.
  18. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This is the first time I've seen this and I'm crying with laughter

Zilla likes this.
  19. imthegrimace

20. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It’s the go-to feel-good video at our house.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  21. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Rihanna's response to Seth's question about how he should plan a romantic weekend was comedic gold

Zilla likes this.
  22. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Really liking Carl Calls His Cousin. Crazy they've only known each other for 2 years.

riotspray and imthesheriff like this.
  23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I regularly listen to Doughboys, High & Mighty, This Is Important, All Fantasy Everything, With Gourley & Rust, Story of the Year’s Page Avenue Crew, PODkast. I sprinkle in You Made It Weird, Unspooled, Savage Lovecast, Doug Loves Movies, Street Fight Radio.

24. imthegrimace

Honestly how? That’s so many.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  25. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

It’s wild to think about how many shows I used to keep up with when I was single and didn’t have a car. Can barely juggle five of them now.

imthesheriff likes this.