Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comedy: Stand-Up, Improv, Sketch, Podcasts • Page 484

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think they do video for all of them nowadays. Shouldn't be too much longer. I just listened to both of those yesterday and they were great, haha. They're all about that quality, but I think the one where Jermiah played George W was a little better than usual just because he was hilarious as that character. There's usually more people in the band too, so you'll have to listen to some of those.

SlappinCups and riotspray like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Oh I've already been going back and watching. The video version of the podcast is way better. When the video for the Plano show (that's the GWB one) drops, you should watch it to see the martial arts/yo yo guy towards the end.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Here it is... Jump to a little after 1hr 11min for the martial arts yo-yo guy

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I started watching the My Brother My Brother and Me show (have a free month of vrv) and I am absolutely in love. Guess I have to listen to hundreds of podcast episodes now.

chewbacca110, mad, Nathan and 3 others like this.
  5. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

If you go in order, start at/around 101. They pretty much disavow the first 100 episodes now.

I Am Mick likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I had never heard of them before the Seeso show, but instantly fell in love after the TV show and went back and listened from the beginning. I gave up on listening to them all at some point, but I've heard probably 300+ now.

I Am Mick likes this.
  7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I just watched the daily show and damn it’s bad.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Thanks for the heads up!

9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Channel 5 - Adult Swim Streams

All of the major Tim and Eric shows are now streaming for free along with a bunch of new content (four new shows) being released weekly and a channel that cycles through all the stuff on there, this rules

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man I enjoyed the first 100 episodes of mbmbam...

I found going in order enjoyable but daunting and I ended up giving up after awhile.

riotspray likes this.
  11. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

The MBMBaM boys are hard on themselves, the first 100 are mostly fine, but the podcast started in like 2010 or something so they said some stuff or perpetuated some attitudes that aren't aligned with who they are now.

Also watch Monster Factory. Actually I haven't listened to MBMBaM in awhile but I've come to really love Wonderful, Griffin's podcast with his wife Rachel where they just talk about stuff they like every week. It's lovely.

Preserved Moose and riotspray like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Lol tonight my buddy and I drunk purchased tickets to the comedy store for Thursday. It’s Theo Von, Joey Diaz, and Tom Segura. But I close Thursday night so I guess I gotta try and get it off haha

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

14. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Yeah the early eps really aren't that bad. They were a little meaner to people before they found the "wholesome" child like fun schtick they have now (I think they were trying to rip off Uhh Yeah Dude a bit) but it's not like they were throwing out slurs left and right or anything. They were still very funny.

riotspray and Nathan like this.
  15. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Listened to my first 4 MBMBAM episodes last night, it’s so fun

16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Holy shit on Threedom them trying to plan a theoretical candy party

Shrek likes this.
  17. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

The Dave Barf riff on Dr. Gameshow had me crying in my car, I can't believe more people don't listen to this show.

riotspray likes this.
  18. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

everything about the candy discussion was fucking hilarious

"i dont have a strong desire for candy because im not twelve years old"
    "alright, comic books"

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  19. Jake Gyllenhaal

Can't disturb Scott's daily 3pm naps

Shrek likes this.
  20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yung_ting, SlappinCups, Zilla and 3 others like this.
  21. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

What an insane lineup. I'd give anything to see that.

chewbacca110 and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeahrightdude and SlappinCups like this.
  23. Jake Gyllenhaal

listening to the first CBB (then-CDR) Halloween episode, featuring the debut of Ghost Boy, Leo Karpatze, Messmore and Bueford LeBaron

SlappinCups and Aaron Mook like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious