Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comedy: Stand-Up, Improv, Sketch, Podcasts • Page 458

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Playing Games with Jimmy Pardo season 2 starts May 14th! First guest is Jameela Jamil. Stokkeeesddd

2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

hopefully Playing Games gets a longer run this time, feels like a no brainer

I Am Mick and SlappinCups like this.
  3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

The stories at the top of this weeks All Fantasy Everything are INSANE!!! I had to pull over while driving home from work when Ian said the dude threw a handful of pennies at his car

riotspray likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

lmao @ Jim Gaffigan and Bill Burr tweeting in support of this Nick DiPaolo special

yeahrightdude likes this.
  6. riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Tom Green is the best. I'm expecting a full resurgence. Get ready.

8. A couple years ago some buddies and I ran into him at a bar here in SLC and then we ended up hanging out with him the rest of the night. We went bar hopping and went out for pizza. Haha such a surreal night.

Zilla, Matt, SlappinCups and 3 others like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's incredible. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  10. Haha it was such a fun night. We were hanging out with him so late that he ended up sleeping through his radio interview the next morning though. Haha oops.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Tom Green is like top 3 all time comedic performers for me. I was just the right age at the right time. And most of the stuff I'm into now was obviously heavily influenced by him (Eric Andre, Nathan for You, etc.)

bradsonemanband and chewbacca110 like this.
  12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

The Bum Bum Song was big for me as a kid

13. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Have you seen it lately? It does not hold up.

14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Nope it's been like 20 years lol. Watching it tonight

15. Jake Gyllenhaal

You put the UTI in uteri

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Saw Bob Saget, Orny Adams, Nate Bargatze, Dennis Miller and Demetri Martin over the weekend.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

why would you see Dennis Miller in 2019 that sounds awful

18. Jake Gyllenhaal

[​IMG]

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It was at a festival and the alternatives weren't much better plus it got me off my feet and in air conditioning. I was curious to see him since I grew up a fan but he's definitely MUCH different than he used to be. Some of it was not fun to sit through but it wasn't all political so there was some saving grace.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Did he talk about Joe Dirt at all? Only reason I would tolerate him for any period of time

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No, no Joe Dirt talk unfortunately. He was easily the least entertaining of the comics I saw but considering Rolling Stone once named him one of the 100 best standups ever, I felt like I should watch his set. Like I said, a chair to sit in and AC.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm not sure if I've ever heard Ezra Koenig's speaking voice and he sounds exactly like someone who used to be super into DMB haha

23. Jake Gyllenhaal

I forgot he’s married to Rashida.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

she dated Colin Jost before him and it makes sense because Ezra is just Colin but an upgrade in every way, better politics, personality, cuter

mad likes this.
  25. Jake Gyllenhaal

Colin dated her and now ScarJo!?!?

Also, I read too fast and thought you typed Colon Quinn which I was perplexed