Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Comedy: Stand-Up, Improv, Sketch, Podcasts • Page 411

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I liked his FX show but never watched a standup special. He’s dead to me regardless. He could jerkoff in hell for all I care.

Shrek likes this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

what a stupid piece of shit, that clip Jack posted is just... what the fuck.

SlappinCups and incognitojones like this.
  3. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Its the same thing Aziz did, he has no credibility trying to pretend he's really a good person because we know its an act and the fucked up thoughts they have do really translate into treating people poorly, included in Louie's case very real sexual assault, and years spent covering up that sexual assault.

Because they're a fraud they have to change target audiences and try to grift another group.

Zilla and Shrek like this.
  4. Shrek

never saw anything about Aziz’s new material, what happened there? really thought he would just try to keep up the same schtick because unfortunately he could probably get away with it

5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

There was an article in some thread about his new material, basically alt-light "wow everybody's mad at everything now, maybe get OFF the internet and try a SMILE" or whatever. Basically "people questioning how I treat women should calm down they're taking things to seriously also I'm no longer going to talk about social issues or feminism because I can't lie like I care in good faith anymore."

Shrek and Zilla like this.
  6. chris

Trusted Supporter

7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

...That Louis CK bit sounds like what he's always done. He's always been a closed-minded, woman hating MRA piece of human trash.

Edit: let us not forget that he dropped the n-word multiple times on that HBO special he was on with Chris Rock, Seinfeld and Gervais. He's always been a piece of trash I'm incredibly embarrassed to have ever been a huge fan of his.

8. aliens exist

pure on main

iCarly Rae Jepsen, mad and I Am Mick like this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Just gonna leave this here cuz I love this dude and his videos

zmtr likes this.
  10. Shrek

the CBB best ofs reminded me how badly i want R U Sha Na Na-ing 2 Me? Re: Me? to become a real ADPPP episode

tucah, riotspray and Grapevine_Twine like this.
  11. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Famous power bottomless Ebenezer Scrooge

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Thread

Also George Carlin and Robin Williams told jokes with punchlines

zigbigwig, ChaseTx, Zilla and 5 others like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Omg, this!! I had the same exact thought but everyone acted like it was soo different for him.

14. Shrek

i love Andy Richter so much but i never really knew much of who he was as a person though, as i don’t twitter or anything, so reading that made my day

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Very happy to get a new Riddle Me Piss before the start of Frankenstein-teen.

16. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I agree with everything he said except when he said that airline food and mother in laws aren't funny anymore.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

LOL

alina, riotspray, Zilla and 11 others like this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Pete Holmes on the Conan podcast is so great

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. Sooo Neal Brennan’s set on Comedy Around The World... yikes

riotspray likes this.
  20. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I only watched Nicole Byer's set and I loved it.

21. eight30

Regular

A friend and I skipped around a bit on the international ones but I am excited to go back and really watch them. We watched Nicole Byer's whole set and I liked it and then we watched all of Nick Swardson's which was not as strong.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm enjoying this new Brian Reagan show.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The Brian Regan show was fun.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Fair to say Andy’s Funkhouser impression literally killed Bob Einstein? Very sad

25. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I think he tried out Carl's JB's fried chicken eating technique and it was such a good technique that he overdosed on fried chicken (eaten like a pussy)

PepsiOne likes this.