Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Colony House – “Would Ya Could Ya” (Video Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today I’m thrilled to bring everyone the newest single and visualizer video from Colony House, called “Would Ya Could Ya.” This Nashville-based rock band will be releasing their next full-length record called The Cannonballers on February 3rd, and this single is a great introduction for those unfamiliar with the artist. On the latest single, the band shared:

It’s too easy getting sucked into the grind of everyday life… the hustle and the hurry we all willingly subject ourselves to. “Would Ya Could Ya” is about breaking the mold. At surface level, it’s a ‘let’s get outta here’ open road, never look back type of cruiser, but beneath the surface, I think it recognizes that we are often the obstacle standing in our own way and that it’s up to us to make the next move.

If you’re enjoying the direction Colony House went for on this electric track, please consider pre-saving their full-length record here.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

really enjoying one of those days and landlocked surf rock! stoked for the new album \m/

paythetab likes this.
  3. exanctile

Fight the long defeat.

These guys are great! Their spring 2020 tour was the last show I saw before covid flared, and they're a lot of fun. Their first and third albums (When I Was Younger and Leave What's Lost Behind) are solid listens.

paythetab likes this.