Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Collider Release Debut EP and New Video for “No Hard Feelings”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Earlier this year Beau Burchell of Saosin traveled to Perth, Australia to work with Collider on their debut EP. That EP is now available on all streaming services and you can check out a video for “No Hard Feelings.”

Looking for a new melodic rock band to throw into your rotation? Check them out on Apple Music, Spotify, or Google Play.

The band can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, and their own website.

Our thanks to Collider for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This is, for some reason, really hard to find on spotify. The share app isn’t finding it, but here’s the link:

I only found it by looking for a specific song and backtracking to the album. Searching for the artist didn’t work for me.

Jason Tate, 333 GANG and palebluedot like this.
  3. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I didn't have any problem finding them through the usual search function.

On a side note, I'm sort of shocked by the number of active bands named Collider.

BoldType and slickdtc like this.
  4. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Nobody ever comes to Perth, so it's amazing to see my city mentioned in a news article.

5. 333 GANG

ACAB

I really liked the first two songs on this, particularly the opener, but the last two weren’t very interesting.

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Spotify search is working now. It definitely wasn't finding it when I looked before though. Maybe someone caught wind of it and fixed it. Or maybe as more people listened to it, the algorithm changed.

7. Saved and downloaded to my library :musicnote: