Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 94

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Very me

Very me

Very me

Very me

I missed like more than a week of classes before/after my vacation. It was rly hard to get back in the swing. Now there’s only like 2 weeks of classes left and everything’s due soon so the pressure is on.

although the good news is I had a grad check and got approved so I can officially apply for spring graduation

2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

im skipping class again but in my defense it's a different class and there are skip days built in and I had one I hadn't used yet. there was no other time in the semester that would've been convenient to use it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

[​IMG]

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I'm sorry!!! i just think it's bullshit I have to be there AND it's in the morning :/

6. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Next semester I'm taking four classes and three are online.

Pumped. I'm gonna be in pajamas all semester.

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’m taking two classes so far because full time is making me die inside

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. supernovagirl

Me the next fucking day: wake up well before my alarm and yet.....

I was already skipping my last 2 classes (one has another in class assignment that I didn’t do and the other is just an in class work day) so I’m like wait why

Anyway here’s hoping I don’t fail

StuffinCups likes this.
  9. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Who's fucking idea was it to make the last week of classes right after Thanksgiving

I have 3 projects, 3 exams, and an essay due next week. I'd like to enjoy my break but guess that is too much to ask

Mary V and supernovagirl like this.
  10. supernovagirl

I’m SAYING!!!

11. danielm123

Trusted

I have three grad school applications submitted with 10 more to go. Desperately trying to have them all done by this Sunday. I currently have December 19 (day of my last final) scheduled for when I'm allowed return to being a normal human instead of a constant working machine

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my teacher accidentally put our 5th test as extra credit and we all agreed not to tell him because he boosted my grade up 5% lmao.

13. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

12 papers to write in the next 2 weeks and a full unit plan due Thursday. Want too die :~)

14. Dog with a Blog

I haven’t looked once at what I have to do for these next two weeks since TG break started lol. I’m checked outttt

supernovagirl likes this.
  15. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I just wrote most of a paper that is either due tomorrow or the 9th. But my brain is toast so I’m gonna call it a night and bank on it being the 9th.

16. Have an overdue assignment hanging over me as well as three others due this weekend. I was supposed to keep up while overseas :verysad:

17. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I successfully defended my thesis last Friday. I technically graduated but I don’t have my grades yet or anything.

18. supernovagirl

Congrats!!

19. supernovagirl

This week was so stressful and had so much pressure on it. Then I got insanely sick. I put school to the total back of my mind. I emailed all my professors last night with my doctors note but it’s almost guaranteed that this will cost me 2 of my classes
    Which almost guarantees I can’t graduate in May
    It really really sucks. I’m trying to be okay with it.

20. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

21. supernovagirl

For one of my classes there are 3 exams worth 25% of your grade each

for the last one it was the day after Friendsgiving so I totally blew off studying and had no idea how it was going to go

but I got an 86! Even better, the curve means that A started at 85 so technically I got an A

22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

congratulations!!

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

if I get a 100 on the Spanish final I can pass the class w a 76 hell yeah let's gooo

24. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

is seducing your prof a plausible plan b

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

EmmanuelSCastle and StuffinCups like this.