College Thread • Page 92

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

I have zero motivation this semester

GrantCloud and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Three things
    1) I didn’t go to class again today. I feel a lot of guilt about it but it really only mattered for one class, I was just so tired when I woke up this morning I had to keep sleeping
    2) I got my midterm back from my one class, I got an 88 which isn’t bad considering I had no idea how well I did.
    3) I got my case study for org comm back. I rushed it so bad and was like this is the worst shit I’ve ever written (pretty sure I was posting in a1 that day panicking about it about how I still left it to the last minute despite getting an extension). Well I got an A on it and comments like “wonderful argument and artifact” and “this is a well written well argued essay” and finally “I love that you didn’t rush this :) :)” and I’m just like LOOOOOOLLLLLLL

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have an essay due on Friday and two tests on Friday.

Life isn’t fun right now

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

I need advice, fast. My thesis is done and I'm more than 2000 words short of the requirement.

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

how much time do you have? bc the ideal thing to do would be further research into whatever you're writing about if you have like a day. what's your thesis on?

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  6. The Lucky Moose

I have like two weeks, but I’ve been waiting for feedback by my tutor so that should arrive at some point too and take away time. I’m currently trying to do what you recommend, but it’s hard because it’s been months since I worked on the literature review so I’ve kind of fallen out off those topics. I’m writing about AI in hospitality.

7. CobraKidJon

in one of my classes we have taken 4 tests so far.

this was the result line:

60 / 60 / 60 / 62

I’m so disappointed with myself because I actually study meanwhile my brother hardly studies and he has a 90 in the class and I’m barely at 70. This is depressing tbh.

8. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

Only about 18 actual days of classes left. 6 weeks. So. Close.

9. CobraKidJon

It is so slowwww

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like it’s been going by surprisingly fast tbh. I mean, I’m dying cause it’s my last semester and it couldn’t go by fast enough but still, we’re gettin there

EmmanuelSCastle and danielm123 like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I’m already starting to not to care about the semester so that’s not but my grades are ok enough to slack off a bit

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  12. elwayinthe4th

Trusted

doing this 50 point project last minute because my name is actually James

Dog with a Blog and GrantCloud like this.
  13. scroopy.noopers

: (

graduated from the data science bootcamp and now in job hunt hell. how the fuck do i "leverage my network" on linkedin? is there a separate app for that? also, how has linkedin been around for so long and still designed like complete shit?

14. The Lucky Moose

It’s amazing how bad it is, it’s so broken

15. CobraKidJon

16. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Just registered for my final two classes. Its so close I can taste the debt

17. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

proud of you

elwayinthe4th likes this.
  18. elwayinthe4th

Trusted

the rush of pure anxiety and then instant euphoria after submitting it is almost addicting.

19. The Lucky Moose

I submitted my master’s thesis today and there’s a big mistake on the title page that makes the title of the thesis nonsensical. All because I had to change it last minute because of annoying feedback. I hate my life.

20. Dog with a Blog

Prestigious Prestigious

One more month of classes but only 7 actual class sessions holy shitttttt

21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i need to not skip class for the rest of the semester I resolve this to myself

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

RT

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  23. CobraKidJon

9 class sessions left is nice