Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 89

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Well he’s under 24 so he still has to put your parents info I’m assuming. You’re independent and have a full time job so that has to do with it.

Doesn’t make it any less dumb don’t get me wrong!! :(

2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i just added a class I need to take to graduate, which puts me at half time and changes the amount of money offered but I have no idea if that change will be reflected before they just drop my classes hahaha I want to die

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’ve had good experiences with Vans in terms of price/durability

ChiliTacos likes this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

my financial aid won't get finished being reviewed til after the payment deadline so I had to do a payment plan to do the rest outta pocket, at least til the aid is done being processed. I should end up getting the money back but until then I have 12 bucks til next Friday and textbooks to get lol love college this rules

5. supernovagirl

That sucks :( I’m sorry

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

My supervisor at my job is also a part time Spanish teacher at Fresno State and I told him I’m in a Spanish class. He told me he is going to be my second teacher so he constantly talks to me in Spanish and makes me reply in Spanish and this is the best and worst.

7. Dog with a Blog

This shit’s gonna be a breeze

C939C69B-3E98-4D82-B056-D95D2674287E.jpeg

Dirty Sanchez and supernovagirl like this.
  8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

First day of the semester today! I'm so scared of advanced anatomy.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  9. supernovagirl

I’m starting today toooo. Already posted in the a1 thread lol but 5 classes back to back woooo pray for me

ChiliTacos and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Of course there’s an accident at the main entrance to the school so I’m gonna be hella late. Gr8 first impressions.

11. CobraKidJon

I spent all of last night doing homework that was due today because I’m bad at scheduling homework time.

It turns out nearly half the classes doesn’t even have the book due to a shortage of it so he delayed the homework until further notice. IM UPSET.

12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

second day of class and i'm already so tired. i need a new job.

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

E7D56CC4-C22B-4469-802C-A52BFE982930.jpeg

14. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

The semester is 4 days in and my gas tank is already empty after filling up on Monday. RIP my wallet until December.

15. supernovagirl

Yassss omg I was able to get into the commutation of gender & identity class which is online! Which means I could drop my last class of the day and go down to a more manageable 4 classes in a row and getting out at 3:15.
    I’m so relieved and grateful. I would have signed up for any class that opened up, but it just so happened to be the only class I actually WANTED.

16. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

17. CobraKidJon

My Spanish teacher loves giving extra credit so I am trying to bank so hard on doing it all.

My geography test is in a few days so guess I gotta cram read all the chapters we covered.

18. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

So my job super sucks and is also starting to conflict with my class schedule. I've been thinking about quitting and applying for a personal loan to cover things until I find a better job. Has anyone done this before? Anyone have any advice for me?

19. Dog with a Blog

20. Dog with a Blog

What’s your class schedule like?

21. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

my earliest class starts at 10 and i have an internship m,w,f that goes til 5. my job goes from 7:30pm-3am. i usually get home at 3:30 and i have to leave for class by 9.

22. Dog with a Blog

What about Tuesday and Thursday ?

23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

My school’s getting evacuated again due to hurricane :~)

24. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

25. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, that sucks. Although, it’s not too different from my schedule throughout the years. Typically I’d be at school by 10am having working the night before until 2-3am. I dunno what your financial situation is like but if I were you I guess I’d see if I could work Thursday through Sunday and then be off Monday through Wednesday. There isn’t really a great answer tbh.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.