Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 84

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

[​IMG]

2. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

NO!
    dude for real I've been on and off ADD meds since I was five. Adderall sucks.

3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

x

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao oh byyyy the way, an update:

Yesterday (!) my aforementioned prof emailed us to let us know there wouldn’t be any more class for the semester.
    She said we have to record our presentations or turn it into a paper
    Then she sent a follow up email that people had too many questions about the paper so it had to be a recorded presentation
    But we got another week, so
    I ain’t mad at it.

I just desperately want to know if it was really a result of her illness or is because of the situation I posted about

5. Dog with a Blog

why am I the way that I am

6. Dog with a Blog

Looking at my student loans. Yeesh. Gonna take awhile to pay this shit off

7. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Has anyone done a communications internship? I just started looking.

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

4 more weeks of school. I can do it.

4 more weeks.

9. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Does anyone know if interns get drug tested? I'm guessing they do.

10. Dog with a Blog

Only two weeks left but I am experiencing some serious burnout. Skipped class yesterday and literally laid in bed all day and didn’t do any homework. Looks like I’m about to do the same today. I have to get some homework done tho.

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I’m already starting to do this and I still have summer school so it’s like no keep the focus.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I also suffered from burnout but there's a light at the end of the tunnel just another couple of days of finals ahhhjjjhhjj

13. CobraKidJon

I have a 98% in one class so realistically I could miss the whole last month and I’d still be good but my other class is at an 80% with two more tests left.

14. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I have a math exam tomorrow that I'm definitely going to bomb. Trying to come to terms with my grade dropping.

15. Dog with a Blog

I’ve been “writing” this poem all god damn day/night. And I have a paper due tomorrow (today). I fucking suck. Can’t wait for this trash to be over and done with

16. Dog with a Blog May 1, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

omg that paper is due the 6th praise be I can

Mary V and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

this happened to me last week haha it's like the best feeling but in the end it's the day before and I still haven't done it

18. Dog with a Blog

Yep!! Haha

19. scroopy.noopers

: (

all those math courses i took from 2013-15 are really paying off in this data science prep course. i've never taken a statistics class though so its a totally new subject for me.

20. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

All depends on the company/field youre trying to get into. I am a Finance major and I've been drug tested for an intern position.

elwayinthe4th likes this.
  21. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Today was weird. Went to school early and half assed some homework, then took an exam that I definitely didn't do great on.

Then I came home and got an email saying I was recommended to be a paid tutor, and I got a 95 on a paper I wrote a week ago.

22. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

12 pages in six hours and a final later and I'm calling today finished at this point I'm not even trying w these papers lol

23. Dog with a Blog

God damn hero

24. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I feel like you're the only one impressed with my feats and everyone else I tell is like "why do you do this to yourself" like I'll have an answer lol

25. Dog with a Blog

You allow me to feel ok about my own proclivities

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.