Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 77

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I actually don’t know my current schools policy Bc I haven’t needed any
    But at my community college you could buy them from the bookstore *or* you could stop by the student center and you were allowed 2 free ones per day.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. danielm123

Trusted

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone having to buy scantrons. The professors at my school always just bring them to class on a test day

3. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve never even used a scantron for exams in college lol

4. Handed in my first assignments of my new course and received results for the first three. 76 (happy about), 68 (ehhh), and 58 (deflated). I’m going to be okay - just need to vent. I’m following my passion but I’m bummed with that score. I put so much pressure on myself and trying hard to be a better student. Hopefully I do really well with the upcoming assessments, I doubt I’ll cope well if I continue getting grades I’m unhappy with

Dirty Sanchez and lostawholeyear like this.
  5. Danny1994 Mar 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2019)
    Danny1994

You don't have to worry about the ratings you get! You must rest! Stress testing is a bad idea for you! Ratings are not so important! The main thing is the knowledge that you have! But if you want to get better grades, then you can practice writing papers with help of Capital Punishment Essay Examples - Free Samples of Capital Punishment Essay | Samples.Edusson which provides capital punishment essay examples and other examples of essays. But still, you have to learn how to relate easily to the estimates you get. Your health is more important than your grades. So don't be nervous. Practice writing papers. Everything will be fine with you. You will get better grades if you train more!

6. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

bots are weird now

7. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

The bots are very into self-care

8. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Stress testing is a bad idea for you

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

It’s basically Scientology so.....ya

lostawholeyear likes this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

Raditz and Mary V like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

wild how actually studying for a test makes me more confident in hoping I at least did decent on it.

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

This is the second time this semester that I’m just not gonna sleep and work all through the night and up until class. Then I have a paper due on Thursday that I’m not ready for. This semester needs to END

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. The Lucky Moose

Were you guys ever close to finishing a masters degree while wishing you would have decided to study something completely different all the way back when your started collecting in the first place? No? :( lmao

14. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Wow am I not ready for my midterms. I really should not have signed up this semester. I'm just not motivated enough to keep up

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

Starting a paper is the worst

16. The Lucky Moose

Had my last class for my MBA today. Now only the thesis is left. Feels weird.

Dog with a Blog and Ken like this.
  17. The Lucky Moose

Also I didn’t learn anything new it feels like lmao yay for formal education

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

i could potentially graduate next semester and my motivation to get through a semester has never been lower lol. im still getting shit done but it's a lot of half assing for mediocre grades. im so close to the end that it's hard to care tho

19. Dog with a Blog

YOURE STILL 100% ME

20. Dog with a Blog

That is literally my exact situation

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

I told myself I would study before my mid term today since I haven’t had a chance all week due to working OT constantly.

Life just finds a way to screw me and now I have to do stuff for my family which won’t give me any time to study before my test. SCREW IT ALL.

22. CobraKidJon

me doing all this complaining and I still got a 88% lol.

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

lmao we've both been like this too long all we can do now is adjust the motivation according to how much energy we're willing to expend

24. Dog with a Blog

It’s tough now that the end is so close. I wrote such a bullshit paper the other day, all while I was in bed. Could not give a fuck lol

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

definitely have written multiple of my shorter essays on the bus ride to campus this semester lol LET US GRADUATE