Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 76

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Next week is gonna be hell with 3 exams, a lab report, an essay, and some other assignments. But I just need to remember after that it's spring break and I get to go on a cruise. I can do this

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

The last few days I've been spending more time with The Economist's Big Mac Index than with my loved one it feels like

3. Dog with a Blog

Ahhh 1am. The perfect time to start all my assignments due tomorrow

supernovagirl likes this.
  4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

and just when I was going to ask you to join me on some Apex Legends

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yeah I woke up at 7am to finish my presentation/outline that I have to give today at 11

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Lol yes! I love not being alone in this haha. Working on a poem that was due last week I didn’t do. Didn’t end up finishing the other assignment I was working on last night so I’ll have to cram it into my break haaaaaaaaaaa

7. Dog with a Blog

The look of joy on his face when he lays down to take a nap is so perfect. It’s me exactly and I hate myself for it haha

8. Dog with a Blog

Sigh. Going to my poetry class empty handed. I hate this class. It’s one of those classes that makes me wanna drop out of school lol

9. supernovagirl

Dang, I’m sorry. What did you have to write?! You know a couple writers here so yknow if you ever need help you can probably ask

ALSO I woke up so early to work my butt off and I did the thing and I’m racing to school this morning and long story short had to go back home to email it to myself bc I forgot. So I’m rushing to school panicking knowing I’m going to be late and STILL need to print the outline. So I’m texting people trying to cash in print favors or something when I get an email from the professor that class was cancelled today
    It was such a huge relief I didn’t even care that that meant I was showing up to campus 3 hours early for no reason :crylaugh:

10. Dog with a Blog

Lol “the thing.” I love how I know exactly what you’re talking about haha. Also, that is literally THE BEST feeling ever. Congrats haha.

My teacher was hella cool about it but it still sucks that I’m falling behind. Now I have three poems due on Wednesday

11. supernovagirl

Hahah yesss. I’m glad your prof was chill! And you got this!! Easy breezy knock em out

12. supernovagirl

I know this is hella ~sweet brag~ but this comment from my TA on my last discussion post meant a lot. It’s my intro to women’s studies class so obv it means more to me since it’s something I’m so passionate about
    Sorry it’s a lame pic of a screen lmao I just took a quick Snapchat to send to someone and figured I’d post it here too D597C34F-5C4E-4E0C-9E0A-230012D19742.jpeg

danielm123 and Wharf Rat like this.
  13. CobraKidJon

I’m always the first one done with computer stuff and it’s so boring waitingg.

14. Dog with a Blog

Yep. Imma be up all night. Cool. How the fuck and I’m only like 5 weeks in and already like, “fuck, if I can just get through this week.” ?

15. Dog with a Blog

God I want to sleeeeeeeep

16. supernovagirl

:heart:

17. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

This semester is going pretty shitty so far. Gonna have a lot of D’s on my midterm report.

Just took a dynamics exam and got a 61 on it. He said before the exam he expected the average to be between 80-85. The highest someone got was an 86 and the average was a 69. Will he do anything about it? Highly doubtful because in his words before the exam, “if the average is lower than that you guys just need to study harder, if it’s higher than that it means I need to make the exams harder”.

At least in my math class the professor let us redo a problem to get points back when the average was a 59. I can’t tell if me and much of my class is just dumb or the professors expect too much from us.

18. CobraKidJon

when I leave my house at the latest possible time and still manage to get to my class with like a minute before class starts and he does attendance >>>

19. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Wel this went better than I expected. He’s giving us a 20 point extra credit quiz after spring break

20. Dog with a Blog

Just paid $45 to apply for graduation. Which is silly cause I don’t even plan on walking but ok take my money I guess

21. CobraKidJon

test on monday and again I didn't read any of the three chapters it will be on.

my saturday is going to rule of me cram studying.

22. CobraKidJon

a few weeks ago my sociology class had a test day. The teacher for weeks kept reminding when the test date was and to get scan-trons ready.

the day of the test comes in and the dude near me forgot to bring a scan-tron and so I decide to be a decent person and charge him .50 cents for one. He gets all upset and only wants to pay a dime for it. I’m like bruh this stuff costs .90 cents in the student store. You shouldn’t even be having to buy one from another person in the first place. He said he would pay me back and he still hasn’t paid me back to this day.

I will still be bitter about this ok.

23. supernovagirl

Lmfao
    Damn at my school they give them away for free

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Make students buy scantrons? Wtf

K0ta, Borat, The Lucky Moose and 3 others like this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

Maybe it’s a California thing cause I’ve always paid for em

Dirty Sanchez likes this.