Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 75

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. PatRFinley Jan 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2019)
    PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

Omg, this professor just went over the syllabus two class sessions in a row. Why am I paying for this

Edit: This is a study of New York class. So far we've discussed the Big Bang, creation of Earth and Pangea. What the hell is this class

Edit 2: In the next class and we are spending a half hour on how to structure an essay. I'm a senior. What is this

Wharf Rat and Dog with a Blog like this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

I have a short assignment due in a couple hours that I haven’t done. And another one due later that I haven’t done. Startin my semester off great

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my teacher gave us the final project and he said we can either do the early version or later version and I am debating on how to even do it.

it is suppose to a picture project.

4. Dog with a Blog

662F321A-1643-437E-B8B5-55AF2B1A3685.jpeg

5. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

HE"S GOING OVER ONE OF THE ASSIGNMENTS FOR A THRID TIME. I AM DEAD

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

Gd-it. I spent $20 on an audiobook and just realized the whole thing is on YouTube lol

lostawholeyear likes this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

Lol I dropped my Italian class. Kinda wish I had done it before I dropped $125 on the book/online code but it is just too much stress for a class I don’t need to take and I’m not a fan of the online format ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just need any 1 unit class so next semester I’ll proably take archery or something

supernovagirl and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Take intro to acting!

9. Dog with a Blog

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

That’s honestly always been a strong desire of mine but I get really anxious at the thought of doing that in front of people

11. danielm123

Trusted

I felt a similar anxiety when I took intro to acting, but quickly realized that no one actually took themselves or any one else too seriously and it quickly became one of my favorite classes in college. Everyone in the class became pretty close and it definitely helped me deal with some of my social anxiety. I would definitely recommend it and would say that the thought of standing in front of people and acting is a lot worse than actually doing it.

12. Dog with a Blog

The thing is, there is nothing I would like more than to perform in from of people. Whether it’s acting or playing music, I’ve always felt a strong passion to do something like that. But then when push comes to shove I get hella nervous and back out. I’ve done a few open mics but I was so nauseous for like an hour before I went on lol

13. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

JuST DO IT

supernovagirl likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

this semester has taught me to never schedule your classes until the day beforee school

my schedule is trash and I waste so much gas

15. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

A pipe burst in my residence hall today and 20 rooms got flooded. Thank God mine was fine

16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I had no idea how turn my shitty topic into a thesis proposal, when suddenly the head of the program approached me with a new thesis topic that is basically ready to go, the results of which will be part of an article that will be published in an academic journal, with me included as one of the authors.

What. Finally something fucking works out :crylaugh:

17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

congrats!

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  18. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Ken likes this.
  19. Dog with a Blog

This poetry class is proving to be fairly challenging. I’ve written song lyrics before but that’s such a different process. I can just do what sounds right coming off the tongue, not really worrying about what’s actually being said. With this, I find it to be a lot more calculative and I’m worrying too much about whether or not it’s perfect. I prolly wouldn’t stress about it too much were it not for the fact that we have to read everything in front of the class

Mr. Serotonin and supernovagirl like this.
  20. CobraKidJon

had my first sociology test. It was half stuff taken from the textbook and half stuff from lecture. I didn’t read the book at all besides skimming so that sucked.

I got a 66% and I felt like a failure but the class average was a 70% lol.

luckily I now know what to study so hopefully I can make that the one exam he drops.

supernovagirl likes this.
  21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I just started working on my masters and this shit sucks

22. Dog with a Blog

I am currently the worst student I’ve ever been lol

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh shit don’t get kicked out

24. Dog with a Blog