Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

College Thread • Page 74

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I've been home for a week and a half, and still have a 12 page essay to write and email in by Friday afternoon. I'm not doing anything rn and I'm totally prepared and in a position to right it rn, but the idea of doing it all in one day excites me so imma do that tomorrow

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

mangeur de cul Prestigious

scroopy.noopers likes this.
  3. danielm123

Regular

Well, I have a group paper due in 15 hours and, as of right now, I'm the only one of the 4 people in my group who has put any work into it. So, this is wonderful

4. danielm123

Regular

I just texted the group to ask what's going on. I got a "What else do we have to do?", a "I'm working all day, but I'll do something during my breaks", and a "I have another final, but I'll work on in a bit later." I was looking for reassurance that I wouldn't be doing the whole thing on my own, but clearly that plan backfired.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

I want my fuggin Graydez!!!

danielm123 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  6. Thought I might fail a class because the teacher is an asshole, but a 70 is cool with me.

Looking at stuff for graduate school is honestly pretty scary. I'm looking at applying to NYU, but the commute is gonna kill me.

7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

8. danielm123

Regular

I've got 3 out of 5 so far, but I'm at the point where i'm just obsessively checking every hour

9. Dog with a Blog

Same lol. I thought all grades were due yesterday at midnight but, according to my school’s Reddit, it’s been changed to Jan 2nd.

10. Dog with a Blog

11. Dog with a Blog

yes!!!

Three A’s and one B

For the class I got a B in, I had one assignment that she said I could have revised to get a better grade in and I was like “fuck that” haha. Kinda wish I had because a 4.0 would have been cool but whatever

12. JxP

Poster Boys for Bad Luck

I know the feeling! I had a 3.82 this semester. So close, but at least I got dean's list.

13. scroopy.noopers

: (

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I still haven't registered for next semester and it starts in like 10 days lol

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Ugh, mine starts Monday. I ain’t readyyy

16. CobraKidJon

got my classes next semester and I’m only taking two. It sucks though since I registered so late that I couldn’t get a proper schedule down so I’m taking one class Tuesday/Thursday’s and the other M/W/F.

He told me I’m about 3 semesters away from finishing community stuff and ughh I’m so excited for that.

17. supernovagirl

My semester started today. I’m already overwhelmed lmao.

also 2 out of 3 of my irl classes have those ridiculously tiny desks that the tray like swivels around and I just am a giant in them and it’s so uncomfortable and makes me want to melt into a puddle and makes it so hard to focus and not have an anxiety attack

18. CobraKidJon

my sociology class is doing an assigned seating chart tomorrow and it’s a huge class so now I have to debate if I want to keep sitting in the back or actually move up and be able to see the board damn.

supernovagirl likes this.
  19. supernovagirl

I’m so overwhelmed already
    My intro to political theory class was a MISTAKE

20. supernovagirl

Also I got my first parking ticket on campus yesterday and I’m salty as hell

21. CobraKidJon

I only took 2 classes this semester and my books came out to a combined $180 so I am ok with that.

22. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block

My school lends us all books for a one time 500€ fee

23. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

I got lucky and found pdf textbook files for all of my classes this semester. Also, for the first time, every class I'm taking is like 90% graded on exams (10% attendance). It's nice not to have traditional homework but at the same time it's kind of overwhelming and difficult to stay motivated and actually keep up with readings/studying every day and not wait until a few days before an exam.

24. CobraKidJon

my sociology class is just lectures and exams which I am ok with. We don't have any homework so that is somewhat nice.

computer class seems pretty easy but there is a girl that sits next to me and she constantly needs help. I try and help but also it is a distraction from doing my work and I am like ughhh. I want to be helpful but also I rather finish all work in class so it doesn't have to be homework.

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. Dog with a Blog

1. My Italian class is online but we actually have to attend a live Skype meeting for an hour on either Monday or Tuesday so that fucking sucks. Had the first one yesterday and it was so awkward lol.

2. I’m a fucking DUMBASS!!! For some reason I was convinced I only had classes on tue-thu but I just realized that that’s because I was only looking at the schedule for this week which had a holiday. So, Mon-Thu it is :worried:

Dirty Sanchez and supernovagirl like this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.