Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 71

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is amazing because my work has levels and I needed to go to the D level so I told my co-worker THROW SOME D’s ON THAT in reference to this song.

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’d say less than halfway through but it looks like I’ll make it. I however am struging with writing enough for two of them.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

2 (very long) weeks to go! Good luck y'all.

4. Dog with a Blog

It’s like November ends and now all the sudden the semester is over too how did this happen

lostawholeyear likes this.
  5. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Time's flown. Hopefully break doesn't continue at the same pace

6. Dog with a Blog

lostawholeyear likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I still need to figure out what I’m doing next semester.

8. The Lucky Moose

Me writing papers while listening to the Luther Vandross Christmas album
    Santa-1024x614.jpg

lostawholeyear and danielm123 like this.
  9. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

I've pretty much listened to the same 10 hour metal instrumental youtube video all semester while studying :upside:

10. Dog with a Blog

Haha, I feel that. This shit has been the soundtrack to my studying for like the last three years. I also listen to a good amount of lofi. Post the metal instrumental!

11. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

lol

12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Screenshot_20181128-003847_Reddit.jpg

13. Dog with a Blog

Lmao

14. danielm123

Trusted

Just when I think I have everything all good and under control, I remember that I have 2 presentations and a paper due next week. And then my professor who I have for two classes moved up both finals to the last day of class (two weeks from today). I'm not really sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, I have two less tests during finals week. But on the other hand, I have a week less to study (I don't really know why I'm pretending that I was going use that time wisely and actually study)

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I have two papers due today and they are the last things of the semester*

I’m so ready to be done but also one of the papers is on a book that I haven’t read so haaa let’s go!!

*i also have a final but it’s online and open book so let’s be real it doesn’t count

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  16. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

no better feeling than hitting that submit button on your last paper of the semester.

17. The Lucky Moose

I did it. I’m exhausted, I’m shaking, I’m dirty, I’m dehydrated, and I can’t form anymore coherent thoughts, but I did it lmao

18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

gotta get this paper done asap if i wanna see mewithoutyou and twiabp this weekend but i've done none of the readings so idk how im gonna attach a conceptual framework for whatever the fuck im gonna say. writing about liz phair's exile in guyville for my gender studies class

19. Dog with a Blog

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  20. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

So most people in my statics class are doing really bad in the class cause the professor is horrible and can't explain shit for his life, and I think he finally realized that. He told us that the final exam is 5 questions, and here's how he'll grade it. 4/5 = A, 3/5 =B, 2/5 = C, 1/5 = D. He said that it doesn't matter how badly you have done on the other exams during the semester, what you get on the final is your final grade (if it is better than what you currently have in the class)

21. danielm123

Trusted

I have a similar experience in my modern physics class. Professor is super nice, but this is his first class and he can't teach. Grades are so bad that he says he's going to curve so much that no one will get less than a B-

22. Dog with a Blog

I very much miss having a social life

23. TedSchmosby

Trusted

This five days to write two papers is going to turn into one day to write two papers real fast innit

24. The Lucky Moose

I once had an accounting exam and the teacher gaves us a practice version and heavily implied that the exam will be identical. On top of that, many of the questions were questions we already did in class or those that were in the book with solutions. I’m not great at accounting and I got 100%. Only like 30% of my class passed the exam however. Lol

25. Dog with a Blog

I’m currently finishing up some journals I’m supposed to have been working on throughout the semester and then about to start a paper that’s due tomorrow for the same class. Killin it X-(

TedSchmosby likes this.