Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 70

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sorta in a similar boat. I'm hoping to get all my pre reqs for nursing done in the next two semesters so that I can start nursing school spring 2019, but I have two intensive science classes plus like 5-6 other classes I'm gonna need to take online, and with my current work schedule that's realllyyyy pushing it. Pushing out an extra semester wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but it certainly feels like it lol.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

upload_2018-11-14_20-1-42.png

seriously take your time

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I love when you start a class at the beginning of the semester with like 30 people and mine has now dwindled down to like 12 people.

4. Dog with a Blog

That is the best. I always feel super close with my classmates by the end when that happens

5. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I'm dodging couples dinner invitations left and right like the matrix

6. TedSchmosby

Trusted

It’s incredible how yesterday I was like, “Okay, I’m deciding against my better judgement to take the night off only because I will start working hard tomorrow otherwise I’ll be fucked for the next three weeks,” and now it’s tomorrow evening and I’m like... next tomorrow for sure.

LWS and Wharf Rat like this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

Got the first call to give even more money to my college as an alumni lol. Yeah right.

Wharf Rat and Dog with a Blog like this.
  8. drewinseries

Drew

Like why would I ever donate money to a school that has given me 35k in debt?

Wharf Rat likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

I’ve hit “I should probably just give up at this point” mode. Happens every semester and I usually push through but damn, I have basically lost all will and determination to do any schoolwork. This break was supposed to be used to catch up on everything but mostly I’ve just been catching up on sleep lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  10. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

you're so close to the end of the semester though. catch up on yr sleep and then go for the last two or three weeks reenergized, you'll pull through like you always do!

11. Dog with a Blog

Thanks friendo

12. The Lucky Moose

I have 6 days left to write 2.5 3000 words papers

The math doesn’t add up

13. Dog with a Blog

Taking the L on this midterm. My hope is that the upcoming paper and final presentation will boost up my grade enough to get a C in the class

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

C’s get degrees!

So do D’s!

15. Dog with a Blog

I don’t think a D is passing. If it was, I wouldn’t be worried lol

supernovagirl and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  16. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

It should be! As long as you have a 2.0gpa overall avg in required classes for your major, I think you’re good.

17. Dog with a Blog

Hmm. If that’s true then yes, I should be fine. But I got a D in one of my classes my first semester here and had to retake it

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

finished my final assignment for my history class so now it is just waiting for the final in 2 weeks HELL YES

19. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Strange. I got only one bad grade which was calculus 2 and it was a D, and not required to retake.

20. The Lucky Moose

Me right now

21. Dog with a Blog

Well, I think I did ok on the first midterm and the first paper and I have another paper and presentation so even if I get a zero on this I think I’ll pass if I do well on the other stuff

22. Dog with a Blog

Lmao my midterm was just cancelled. This is how this class has been all semester and why I checked out forever ago

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Now you can study!!!

24. Dog with a Blog

Hmmm yes yes

25. Dog with a Blog