Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 69

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. danielm123

Trusted

Will be feeling a lot better once I get my two tests today over with.

2. Dog with a Blog

Hahah. We’ll get through this y’all! We always do. My Shakespeare class has been a disaster. The teacher has been dealing with personal issues so sometimes she just doesn’t show up or is super late and because of this I just don’t care. I have no idea what’s going on in the class. Partly because of the class and partly cause I’ve stopped reading. Then I have one other class that isn’t challenging really but I just have a lot of work and I’m falling behind. Planning on using thanksgiving break to catch up.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Good luck.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  4. Dog with a Blog

Thx

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. danielm123

Trusted

And following my first test, I realized that I have homework due for my thermodynamics class (which I just had a test in on Monday) tonight. Those homeworks usually take 3-4 hours to do, so I'd have to just copy the answers for that. Meanwhile, I have another test in a little over an hour that I've barely studied for, so... maybe I can miss a homework, I guess.

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Good luck!

danielm123 likes this.
  7. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I remember once sleeping 0 hours in a span of three days.

GrantCloud and Dog with a Blog like this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have to work until 2 am tonight and I have class at 8 am so I get up at 7.

I might as well sleep through class tomorrow.

9. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

didn't go to class, stayed in my room all day, still didn't start on my homework until an hour before it was due. 1000 words and 56 minutes later and i have a finished paper

10. CobraKidJon

my 7 page paper is due next thursday and I have about 10 words done and I have a busy 5 days coming up. UGH

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Me: can’t handle 4 classes so has to fail one
    Also me: signs up for 5 classes next semester to make up for it
    This is sure to be a disaster :D

12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

You can do it! I did four classes most of my semesters but I only needed five classes to graduate my last semester so I just did it. Just try to budget your time wisely but don’t let yourself be miserably busy lol

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. CobraKidJon

my teacher went on vacation to new orleans like a week ago and she has been MIA on our status update page for a while now and I am like ????

WHAT IS THE HOMEWORK

14. Dog with a Blog

Pretty stoked on next week. Basically all of my classes have been canceled lol. And then the following week is thanksgiving break

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Gud, now you can write your paper.

16. Dog with a Blog

Agreed

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  17. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

i was so looking forward to doing absolutely nothing over thanksgiving break but realized today that in addition to finals, i have a 10 page paper due right after break. so that ain't happenin

18. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I have this teacher that puts crazy restrictions on sources etc. and it makes it so much harder to write the papers but arguing about it would probably take a lot of time and only stir the pot

19. Dog with a Blog

I was wrong. I have one test this semester and it’s for my trash Shakespeare class so I’ll probably do very poorly. Fack.

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Nixe

21. CobraKidJon

3 pages done for this 7 page essay that is due tomorrow morning. I have work in 2 hours UGH.

22. Dog with a Blog

God dammit. I’m supposed to graduate next spring but I just don’t see that happening. It’d mean I’d be taking 6 classes, 5 of them being English courses, and one of those 5 being writing intensive. I genuinely don’t know if I could pull that off while simultaneously working.

23. supernovagirl

Yeah that sounds incredibly overwhelming. I’m sorry it might not work out the way you expected :( but I hope you either find a way to make it work or can make peace with another semester

24. Dog with a Blog

Thanks. I mean, I know the smart thing to do would be to lessen the load and finish in the fall but FUCK I was so set on being done in May

25. supernovagirl

Yeah just to be nicer on yourself. But I totally know what you mean!

I thought I only had 2 more semesters somehow but I literally have 4 and one of those has to be a summer semester and 2 of them will be 5 classes. That feels so far away and also overwhelming.