Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 58

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

DONE WITH COLLEGE

(Until Physical Therapy school next year)

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  2. Dog with a Blog

This is easily my most important final and I don't feel prepared at all. An hour and ahalf until go time and I honestly don't even know what to study. I just wanna get it over with

3. danielm123

Trusted

Good luck to everyone! You all got this!

4. Dog with a Blog

I actually think I’m going to fail this final tonight.

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

you're gonna be fine!!!!!
    I always have this feeling and it always works out. It will for you too! you have a charmed life!! it will all happen!!!

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I’m looking at the study guide and I don’t know anything :/

7. supernovagirl

I believe in uuu

8. danielm123

Trusted

You can do this!

9. Dog with a Blog

Got an A on the midterm and the project. Hopefully if I bomb this I’ll still get an ok grade. I just want to pass

10. DaydreamNation May 14, 2018
    (Last edited: May 14, 2018)
    File this one under "better late than never." Got my grades back tonight, made the dean's list second semester in a row, and will be graduating this weekend from the school I first enrolled in back in 2010. On to law school this fall!

Don't give up yall, even if you fuck up (or in my case, fuck up multiple times) it's never too late to get it together.

11. Dog with a Blog

Great. I need to work on....everything today and my computer isn’t turning on

12. danielm123

Trusted

Someone just stepped on my computer when I was charging it in the library

13. Dog with a Blog

what the fuck!? did they say anything?

14. danielm123

Trusted

Yeah, they were really apologetic about it and, thankfully, it wasn't broken (I guess the person only got the edge of it or something), but it was a really scary few moments there. Partially my fault since I really shouldn't have left it on the floor.

15. Dog with a Blog

i feel like everything is falling apart in these last few days. I really should have requested some time off work. I still have shit to do before tomorrow and I have work from 5-2, which really means like 4:30-2:30 or 3. Guess I'll have to work on some stuff through the night. Don't see any other option.

16. Dog with a Blog May 17, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

OK. Paper done. Now to do my paper for my presentation at 10 (of which I have no clear idea what I'm doing lol) and if I have time I will work on a project that was due in the middle of the semester lol. I have 6 hours. Hmm

Edit: Boom, knocking dis shit out. What's left is the project I've been putting off forever. I think I'll be able to do the main framework, but it's supposed to be accompanied by a paper. Not sure if I'll be able to pull that off but I'm making better time than I thought I would. the downside is that I will literally have zero time to study for the multiple choice portion of one of my finals. I'm done with Linguistics at 12:15 and have my next final at 12:30

17. Dog with a Blog

The full hourlong piece is not on YouTube, but this is my go to study album. Brian Eno is king

EmmanuelSCastle and Wharf Rat like this.
  18. danielm123

Trusted

I actually think I'm in somewhat decent shape. I finished up two papers yesterday and only have two more to write. Both are pretty short )only 4-5 pages). The only thing that I'm worried about is physics which has a group project (and I haven't heard from my group yet) and the final. Although, apparently the professor pulls problems from the group project for the final, so that would make life quite a bit easier

19. supernovagirl

I officially got into university of south florida :')

20. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

congratulations!

21. supernovagirl

22. Dog with a Blog

Got an A on one of my trash papers and an 88% on another piece of fuck. I'd almost rather get an 81% or something cause that 88 is so close to an A haha

danielm123 and supernovagirl like this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

Officially done with this trash semester

24. Dog with a Blog

Haven’t gotten my grades yet, but I did get my grades back on all my papers for the semester and they were all A’s and B’s haha. They were trash so I dunno what the fuck kind of grading rubric they have

25. danielm123

Trusted

Only have one more 5 page paper left to do, which I'm pretty sure the professor won't even read (he hasn't given back any of my papers yet and apparently he's been having really bad vision problems). Then it's just study non-stop for the physics final and I'm done