Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 45

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yo lol when will college be fucking over i swear to god

2. Dog with a Blog

For real tho

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

my big drag rn is really just my japanese class, and i don't even hate it, but it moves by at such a rapid pace that it's frustrating. coupled with me not doing great in the last semester, it just sort of means im always gonna be playing catch up and i'll be doing this for the remainder of my semesters here :^)

4. scroopy.noopers

: (

Last night was the first time I showed up to my once-a-week night class. The class itself is really cool (Philosophy of Cognitive Science), BUT I was really disappointed to find one of the most annoying classmates I've ever encountered is in the class as well. He was in my Ethics class last year, was obnoxiously chatty, arrogant, bigoted, and loud af.

I got to class early and I he walks in, looks right at me, and yells "YOU'RE IN THIS CLASS TOO?!" and sits right next to me. He spent the whole time before class talking about all the philosophy profs he hates (damn near all of them). During a video in the lecture, he reached onto my desk and grabbed my written assignment, then asked "Can I read it?"

Gonna start showing up to that class way later to find a seat as far from him as possible.

5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Jesus fuck that sounds awful, I'm so sorry. sounds like the dude can't get a clue

scroopy.noopers likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I have a linguistics project due tomorrow that I haven't started on at all. I was out sick for a few days last week and fell so far behind

7. TedSchmosby

Trusted

First day back after February break and I slept until 4 pm. It's gonna be jump back into this

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  8. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

someone explain to me how I only have class three days a week and I'm still falling behind on shit lmao

9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Time to start this research paper that’s due at midnight

10. Dog with a Blog

I feel you man. I mean, I have five classes but they are SO easy and I’m still allowing myself to fall behind

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

Wow we all suck lmao

EmmanuelSCastle and Mrplum5089 like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

This thread seriously makes me feel good all the time

Mrplum5089 and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  13. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I only have two days of class a week but I religiously skip my 8:15 class those days lol

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

oh my god yes I need to stop skipping class because there's no reason at all to be skipping an 11 am class smh. reading a book a week (just about) on top of readings for other classes is rough. I haven't actually finished any of them in the time allotted since the first one

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  15. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I’m looking at the rubric for this paper, and I think in a life or death situation I could write this in two hours. So I’m gonna start at like 9 then for added safety and just listen to Underoath till then.

16. Dog with a Blog

I had an assignment due at 11:59pm last night and I started at 11:45 and turned it in by 11:58 lol

EmmanuelSCastle and Mrplum5089 like this.
  17. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I have a paper due tomorrow that I did not write all weekend and am going to hand in late for no reason

18. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh boy I'm 0/2 on passing chem exams this semester. I of course have to take some responsibility but the professor is the king of shit. The class average for the exam was a 67.

19. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Nah man Chemistry is just the worst

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. scroopy.noopers

I found intro chem to be really challenging, but fun mainly because I aced the final and it remains the only major exam I have ever gotten a perfect score on. Heard every course after that is a nightmare.

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

ugh literally.

we actually started the chemistry unit (in biology) today and I already want to shoot myself. at least it's just a unit... I wouldn't survive a whole class

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

Lol wow. So I had this once a week class called Film and Novel in Society and my teacher has been sick the entire time so it’s been cancelled every week. Despite not having a teacher, we’ve had assigned readings and films to watch and I literally have done nothing. Well, we finally have a replacement teacher and basically everything we were supposed to have done got thrown out the window and now we’re starting from scratch. Not only do I get to start over but it’s a short semester for this class :crylaugh:

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

meanwhile today I have to grovel to my film professor to let me turn in an essay late lol

24. scroopy.noopers

Has anyone taken a class and think "I basically learned all this last semester in another class"? Three of my classes this semester feel like repeats because the material heavily overlaps classes I've taken my sophomore and junior year. Maybe my senioritis is just really terrible idk.

25. Dog with a Blog

I parked at school today and the sun was hitting me just right and I fell asleep in my car for 40 minutes lol