Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 28

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

I figured by this hour I’d be finishing up the power point, but I’m still just finishing up the reading. It’s so dense -_-

2. Dog with a Blog

Ugh. I fell asleep. Now it’s 3am and the reading is done but I still need to decode what the fuck I read and make a presentation out of it. I honestly am on the verge of tears.

I feel nauseous

3. Dog with a Blog

Welp. It’s done, basically. Just gotta write some notecards for myself. The worst part about this is that once it’s over we can have to open up the floor for questioning. I hope no one has any questions because I promise I don’t have any answers. I hope my nausea goes away cause right now I feel awful

4. scroopy.noopers

: (

You'll be alright fam. From my experience the sleep deprivation makes it easier to just go with it. Whatever happens, it'll be alright.

5. Dog with a Blog

Thanks bud, genuinely appreciate the words of encouragement. They honestly help.

Were you able to finish your paper?

6. Dog with a Blog

God dammit. I dropped my notecards before pesenting and they were out of order and I had s lot of silences -_-

7. scroopy.noopers

Np. And nah lol. I got a paragraph and a half into it. The rewrite is due Dec 3rd so now I have some time to actually finish the reading and write something about it. Sidenote: Kant sucks. Philosophers can't write worth shit.

8. scroopy.noopers Nov 8, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2017)
    scroopy.noopers

holy shit i'm a fucking idiot. i just double checked the syllabus for my criminology class and COMPLETELY FORGOT about an activity worth 20% of my grade. there's a class blog that we have to post to with a link and some words relevant to the weekly readings. we have to do 8 throughout the semester, 4 the first half, 4 the last. I HAVE DONE ZERO AND WE HAVE 8 WEEKS LEFT

crossing my fingers that the prof will just let me do all 8 over the next 8 or 7 weeks left. i really fucked the pooch on this one guys. already got a C+ on the midterm which was 25% of my grade. Participation is 15% and although i always ask questions and talk in class, i have hardly showed up. the final is worth 40% so i'm gonna have to perform some sort of biblical magic on that to try and get a B. i need to maintain above a 3.0 or i might as well kiss my grad school plans goodbye and go into retail management -_-

edit: i was reminded that we have 4 weeks left. thankfully someone in my class told me she only did one of those assignments so i don't feel as bad.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Oh man, I love online class blogs. They are such bullshit, it’s honestly hilarious. Especially when you are required to respond to other people’s posts.

scroopy.noopers likes this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

Me
    DD5FC158-B5DA-4626-AF1A-1518F205E7A3.jpeg

11. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I wish I had this thread last year when I was dying in school so I could read your guys posts and remind myself that I’m not the only one fuckin dying

12. Dog with a Blog

commiserating legitimately helps

13. TedSchmosby

Trusted

It makes me realize how much better I'm doing this year but I ain't all that worried about getting fucked up again because if I do ya'll are here too

14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm still mad at my exam schedule from last fall.

Artificial Intelligence exam, Calculus II exam, Graph Theory, and an upper level history paper all due on the first day of exam week. Then I had two on Tuesday. THEN NOTHING THE REST OF THE WEEK. UGH

15. TedSchmosby

Trusted

I don't have any exams this semester and I have no idea how it worked out that way

16. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Scheduling my classes for next semester and I'm going to be stuck with an 8am class every single day. Really not looking forward to that

17. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Damn I thought my 9:00s and 9:30s were rough. I couldn't do 8ams. Next semester tho my schedule looks amazing, packed everything from T-Th so I get that 4 day weekend baby

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  18. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

I have 9 and 930am classes everyday this semester and I don't mind it, but I feel like 8am is just going to be bad

19. Dog with a Blog

I had one 8am class my first semester of college. That was a mistake. My logic was, "oh well high school started at 8 so what's the difference?' I was so wrong.

20. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

its insane how little sleep i got in high school

21. Dog with a Blog

Ahhh. Yet again, another Sunday evening, no homework done during the weekend. What the fuck is wrong with me

22. TedSchmosby

Trusted

This weekend was a tough one for sure

23. Dog with a Blog

I don’t give a shit about thanksgiving, but the fact that break starts on thanksgiving and not the day before is ridiculous to me. That means I only get one day off.

24. scroopy.noopers

got a presentation to do tomorrow at 2:15 and i'm still working on getting through the reading. s/o to @Bloodsucker II cuz he knows whats up. debating on just getting high af beforehand so give less of a shit about fucking it up

25. Dog with a Blog

lol, hell yeah, you got dis! How long does your presentation need to be?

I'm currently "working" on an essay due tonight. I hope to get it done(ish) by 6pm so I can work on all the other crap I need to do. Getting off this website would be a great first step.

@EmmanuelSCastle how have you been? Don't think we've heard from you for a minute