Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

College Thread • Page 20

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by devenstonow, Sep 7, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  2. scroopy.noopers

: (

I did that last Thurs. Right before I was about to leave for my first class, I remembered I had an assignment due for my second class. I barely finished the assignment too.

The amount of reading I have no done this semester so far makes me wonder wtf am I still doing in college. Thankfully, I don't have any classes after tomorrow, so I'm dedicating the rest of the week to getting my shit together.

3. Dog with a Blog

lol there's a part two and three and a TED Talk. All are incredible

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I took two weekends off work to do this lol I hope it works
    please man. Not the night before a test. Don't tell me these things

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I just had over a week off of school and I go back tomorrow and I'm super dreading it because we will have to work harder/faster to catch up and also I'm sick and honestly just want to stay in bed damnit

6. Dog with a Blog

Welp, I sort of finished my paper. At least, I finished a garbage draft of it. Tomorrow I'll have two hours between classes to tidy it up. But tonight I conducted an interview I needed to for another class, now I just need to transpose it. But ALL THIS READING THO

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Test done, didn't do all my reading, we'll see how it ends up

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I had all that extra time and my paper's still due tomorrow and I have still done none of it. whoops.

9. Dog with a Blog

We are all one in the same. I have class in thirty minutes, I didn't do any of the reading. It is way too much to even attempt so I'm just gonna nap instead because I honestly feel that will be more beneficial.

10. Dog with a Blog

Fuckkkk. I totally forgot that I turned in compelled garbage ass paper in this class last week. Scared to get it back, it's honestly embarrassing

11. scroopy.noopers

I just got back my first assignment and my prof's feedback is literally just useless scribbles why do they do this

12. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

The college is an elaborate scam thread

13. scroopy.noopers

[​IMG]

14. Dog with a Blog Sep 23, 2017
    (Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017)
    Dog with a Blog

Holy shit! I just finished a paper that’s due late Monday night! This is unheard of. Now I have to do some reading so I can start another paper due Tuesday

15. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

What was the opposite of the dark playground? You're on your way there man

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

a Marcy Playground?

17. Dog with a Blog

Trust me, I definitely spent some time there haha, but I was able to at least finish this one assignment before the panic monster could arrive. He’ll definitely show up tomorrow lol. But yeah it honestly feels weird to be done with a paper this early.

18. Dog with a Blog

I honestly don’t know how to catch up at this point. It’d be one thing if I just had a bunch of work to do, I can handle that, but it’s SO MUCH READING. I jus can’t read all this shit, especially cause most of it is so fucking dull. Hundreds of pages of textbooks to read plus text from novels. I don’t usually feel this way until like the last third of the semester

19. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

is it all due tomorrow or something?

also log off of chorus.fm

20. Dog with a Blog

Not due tomorrow but throughout the week on top of papers. Yeah but Chorus is fun

Also I have stuff I need to read that I should have read for past weeks

21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

22. scroopy.noopers

i don't think i've ever done every reading for a class. profs know that students aren't going to read everything and if any of them do, they're fucking crazy.

23. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

YOOOOO financial aid came through I'm so happy I was stressing about money so bad. I took a couple of weeks off from work bc I was falling behind and knew a portion of my checking account was for my final tuition payment, but I'm much less worried now. God what a load off my shoulders everything is great my depression is cured

24. Dog with a Blog

That is the absolute best feeling. Congrats

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Tysm my day is genuinely gonna go soooo good now damn