Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coldplay Announce 2017 Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Coldplay have announced their 2017 tour dates. You can find those below.

Tue Aug 01 – New York, NY – MetLife Stadium
    Fri Aug 04 – Boston, MA – Gillette Stadium
    Sun Aug 06 – Washington, DC – FedExField
    Tue Aug 08 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
    Sat Aug 12 – Minneapolis, MN – US Bank Stadium
    Mon Aug 14 – Omaha, NE – CenturyLink Center
    Tue Aug 15 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
    Thu Aug 17 – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field
    Sat Aug 19 – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena
    Mon Aug 21 – Toronto, ON – Rogers Centre
    Fri Aug 25 – Houston, TX – NRG Stadium
    Mon Aug 28 – Miami, FL – Hard Rock Stadium
    Sat Sep 23 – Seattle, WA – CenturyLink Field
    Tue Sep 26 – Edmonton, AB – Rogers Place
    Fri Sep 29 – Vancouver, BC – BC Place
    Mon Oct 02 – Portland, OR – Moda Center
    Wed Oct 04 – San Francisco, CA – Levi’s Stadium
    Sun Oct 08 – San Diego, CA – Qualcomm Stadium

2. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

Glad to see they're going back to Chicago. The rain made them cut their set back a few songs. Didn't get to hear them play Don't Panic, which is possibly my favorite song by them. Hopefully I can hit this up.

3. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

I wonder if this is it or they will add more shows.

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

And again no where close. Hoping there will be a few more dates added.

5. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

One of the best shows I've been to. If you're on the fence, go, you won't regret it.

6. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

hate the Rogers Centre for concerts but never seen Coldplay before. Hopefully decent seats aren't too expensive

7. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

I had tickets to this in July, but couldn't make it unfortunately. The pictures/videos I saw looked pretty great though. I'll definitely be trying to get tickets to this one.

I saw them in 2001 and 2005 and it's amazing how their performances have progressed over the years.

8. SPine

Trusted

If they change up the setlist I'd see them again but if it's the same I'll probably pass

9. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Close to $500 for 2 Cleveland tickets...My wife enjoys them a lot though and they don't come to Cleveland often so that's how I'm justifying my purchase!

smowashere likes this.
  10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Bought two tickets to MetLife. I had tickets to their show earlier this year and couldn't end up going. Was extremely frustrating. Glad that I have a chance to see them again though. T-Minus 10 months!

11. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I went night 1 (not Michael J Fox night) and the colors and the music worked perfectly together! Also, Chris was having a blast onstage which was a little awkward at first but became awesome later on in the show.

12. dlemert

Trusted

Saw them in Columbus back in August and even though I've cooled on their music the last few years they still put on an undeniably amazing show. Played all the hits and even broke out cuts like Don't Panic and Trouble. Even casual fans should see them at least once.