Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed & Cambria Band • Page 63

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 19, 2016.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Oh no fucking way

could be a promotional thing he wants to do for his publishers but well seeeeee

waking season likes this.
  2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

IT'S HAPPENING LET'S GO

coleslawed, Joe4th and waking season like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Please let this happen

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Important to note that the press release doesn’t mention the armory wars anywhere so it could just be Coheed retweeting their comic studio

5. socklord

Trusted

Holy hell

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

PLEASE.

7. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I just listened to the acoustic song on Claudio’s IG for his mother and yep - not a dry eye on my face right now.

9. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I'd like to hear a version of the song without the vocal effects. I'm just not a fan.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hello everybody,

With deeply mixed emotions, we are forced to cancel the West Coast Neverender NWFT dates (all those originally scheduled for May).

We had hoped to fit them in before September, but it looks like that is completely unrealistic at this point. While we are deeply disappointed that we are unable to go out and perform these dates, we are glad to give those with tickets some finality, and thus ensure your safety and allow you to get refunds on your money at this difficult time.

As of today, September dates are still unaffected, though we will be keeping a close eye on those and keeping you posted if anything changes.

Stay safe, stay home, do the right thing and let’s get this thing over with.
    Thank you for your Neverending support.

Coheed and Cambria

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah just saw. Obviously out of their control

12. atlas

Trusted

Claudio says Vaxis II is 75% written

13. Anthony_

Should hopefully be a 2021 release then, stoked

14. Joe4th

Probably why they completely canceled the first leg of the NWFT tour without any dates for next year. They probably plan to tour on a new album next year, and there would be no time to fit in the NWFT tour

Anthony_ and waking season like this.
  15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

As long as they can get into the studio to record this year, yeah this will probably be a late 2021 release. I honestly thought the record was fully been written already

16. Anthony_

Hopefully the record comes out in time for a summer 2021 tour. Although I could see it coming out in the fall like Vaxis 1 did.

17. socklord

Trusted

Fuckinnnnnnnnnn HYPE

Cameron, scottlechowicz and Joe4th like this.
  18. MrDaveH

Regular

More than likely they canceled and haven't rescheduled yet because they, like the rest of the world, has zero idea what's going to happen in the future and can't schedule dates for concerts when no one knows when there's going to be concerts again.

I urge people to listen to that interview because he goes into some pretty harrowing detail about what it's like right now in NYC and for his family personally.

19. Joe4th

I listened. And it was originally said they were trying to fit them in before September but they realized that’s unrealistic. The September dates aren’t canceled yet either, but those will probably come.

20. MrDaveH

Regular

21. atlas

Trusted

sukottokairu and irthesteve like this.
  22. Anthony_

omg if we get a PFI album this year

Joe4th and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  23. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I believe we are.

Anthony_ likes this.
  24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

chewbacca110 and waking season like this.
  25. Anthony_

this PFI record is going to rule