Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed & Cambria Band • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CoffeeEyes17, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm so excited to hear Radio Bye Bye live

2. socklord

Trusted

So underrated

waking season and Joe4th like this.
  3. atlas

Trusted

I just saw Feathers for the first time last year but I'm double stoked to hear that one again

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'll be at the NYC date for sure.
    3 day gap, possibly a second date added?

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ll be at Oakland

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

With these Neverender shows, do they do a second set of misc. songs? Or is it gonna just be this album along with a 2 song encore?

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

there will very likely be an encore of misc. songs and then Welcome Home

waking season likes this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

SSTB I think they did another full set and GA they played a handful of songs after the album

9. socklord

Trusted

For the SSTB set, they did an acoustic set, then the album, then an encore of various songs, but that night was exclusively just Coheed. Haven’t been to any of their Neverender shows since, though I wish I had gone to IKS

10. Joe4th

Good Apollo I was the album then like a 5-6 song encore

11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That was an incredible tour, the version of Iron Fist they played during the acoustic set is still my favorite. I’m still mad I missed the IKS one. I bought a ticket and thought it was will call but the venue didn’t have it so I figured I must not have bought the ticket after all. Next day I got an email from the venue asking how I liked the show.

socklord likes this.
  12. socklord

Trusted

The acoustic version of Iron Fist is one of my favorite Coheed songs. I thought it was super cool that they gave everyone flash drives on the SSTB tour of each city’s set to take home with them, or at least I think they gave them out to everybody. I have the flash drive of my date at least and all 26 songs they played. It was awesome. They played The Black Rainbow too, which is super good and super underrated.

Also, that fucking sucks about your experience for the IKS tour. I guess they never emailed it, or physically mailed it, to you either?

Supernova and Joe4th like this.
  13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

So awesome. It’ll be my fourth time seeing them.

14. Joe4th

I missed the IKS tour. It was on my birthday. I was in a extremely awful relationship at the time and was prevented from going. Still extremely sad about it.

this will be my 9th time seeing them I think

The Black Parade likes this.
  15. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I would love to go to this but it's my least favorite album. I caught the IKS tour tho so I think I can skip out and feel ok

The Black Parade likes this.
  16. BTDandFeelingThis Feb 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 4, 2020)
    BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

If this was a tour for Vol 1, unheavenly creatures, IKS or SSTB id rush to go. I’m debating now for this one. It’s one of my least favorites

17. KalValor

Regular

This is my least favorite Coheed album but I haven’t missed a Neverender tour (other than the original 4 album tour) yet and I feel like I should keep that going

Joe4th and The Black Parade like this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

mind-boggling this could be someone's least favorite. That rainbow album exists!!!

Joe4th and xapplexpiex like this.
  19. socklord

Trusted

My least favorite is easily TCBTS

Joe4th and amorningofsleep like this.
  20. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I’ve been to all other single Neverender shows in Atlanta at the Tabernacle so I of course have to go to this. Being in a different venue is strange but it’s a bigger one and will no doubt sell out.

KalValor likes this.
  21. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

year of the black rainbow is easily their worst

22. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Yeah Year of the Black Rainbow sucked but how fucking good were these two tracks

I actually like that they went greasy and sweaty for an album. For all it’s flaws this album was way less flaccid than The Color Before The Sun which to my ears could barely find a hook or a memorable riff to save itself

I really like both album covers though, YOTBR and TCBTS are both rad

sawhney[rusted]2 and coleslawed like this.
  23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

not. not good.

24. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

nah it's great. "When Skeletons Live" and "Shattered Symphony" are fucking bangers too

Color is kind of just really boring, but Descension has their 3 worst songs almost in a row

25. socklord

Trusted

So not fucking here for any Descension disrespect