Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis II: A Window of the Waking Mind (June 24, 2022) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Jan 12, 2022.

1. LuigiPeppercorn Jan 12, 2022
    (Last edited: Apr 23, 2022)
    LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

VAXIS II: A Window of the Waking Mind

Tracklist

1. The Embers of Fire
    2. Beautiful Losers
    3. Comatose
    4. Shoulders
    5. A Disappearing Act
    6. Love Murder One
    7. Blood
    8. The Liars Club
    9. Bad Man
    10. Our Love
    11. Ladders of Supremecy
    12. Rise, Naianasha (Cut the Cord)
    13. A Window of the Waking Mind
    Singles

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. KalValor

Regular

So stoked for this!

3. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Here for it. Was the title officially confirmed yet?

4. Shoulders is a jam.

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Coheed season is at hand

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  6. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

[​IMG]

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Gimme

8. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

9. Hunter Norman

Regular

Only on Qub.ca, I'm pretty sure the pre-order and confirmation from the band will come later today

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Lets Go!!!!

11. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Here for it

12. Hunter Norman

Regular

Most of the info here seems to track, but the runtime and release date on that site are questionable (not that they don't have some type of validity, but they seem to be more placeholders than anything)

13. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I wonder if the release date was actually going to be last May and one point and that's less a placeholder and more old info. I think there's a better chance the runtime might actually be accurate, but we'll see.

14. Hunter Norman

Regular

I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be last May, but the date was left as a placeholder until official announcement. QUB.ca probably got the old info roadrunner and posted before getting the amended version

Argus likes this.
  15. atlas

Trusted

I don't even think the album was done last May so I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to come out then

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Rise freaking rules. I love their last album a lot. Probably my favorite of theirs to be honest. Will definitely check this out.

17. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

That's also entirely possible. And maybe we'll never know.

18. Hunter Norman

Regular

It was but the book and box art weren't done, plus the vinyl delay, so I think May was tentative. Once they had a better idea they started the rollout which is when shoulders came out in July. I think Qub.ca just got the tentative press info, something similar happened on that site with Underoath (they showed the original October release date) as well as ETID (release date was incorrect but most other info was solid). The site seems to be bad about premature releases but it seems like their info is usually correct for the most part. The only reason I think the runtime is wrong is because another site that had a premature leak had each song at like 3:33 or something like that, which added right up to 45 or 46 minutes but they were obviously just dummy numbers. If you take shoulders and rise out of that, each remaining song would just be around 3 to 3.5 minutes and Claudio has mentioned multiple times that there are a few 'longer/epic' songs on it

19. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Let's goooooooooooooo

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

The two singles are so damn strong, plus the last album was amazing, so I've got high hopes for this!

Crazy how 20 years into their career it seems they're hitting new highs. Shoulders has been their highest charting song on Billboard, and they're playing their biggest shows ever (Josh said in that recent Color Fred interview that Riot Fest and their Jersey headliner in September have been their biggest crowds ever).

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Might as well just link this

22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Coheed should bring Fred on tour with them and have a 3 headed guitar monster live.

vidiviciveni and Joe4th like this.
  23. sukottokairu

Regular

so excited for this!!!

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

25. Hunter Norman

Regular

Pre-orders Friday, get hype!

manoverboard365 likes this.