Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria - Vaxis - Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures (October 5, 2018) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This, Foxing, SA, mwY, La Dispute, and Thrice.

Truly a legendary year.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

u know im subbin

4. musicfan10

Trusted

The big question is this : any chance mic Todd ever returns to the fold? I love Zach but mic brought a lot to the live show. It would be great for the original 4 to be back togethet

5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

He’s gone for good. He almost left after GA1 when Josh left and then the whole robbing a Walgreens thing happened. Mic was great but I love what Zach adds to the band. Really cool that he was a big fan before being asked to join too.

vidiviciveni likes this.
  6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, Mic is gone forever from the band. I'm not sure a relationship even exists anymore between Mic and the band, and also the fan base has, for the most part, accepted Zach as part of the family. Zach is great too, I don't even think I'd want Mic back from a musicianship POV anyway.

7. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

One time before a show on their GA1 tour I sat down with Mic at the bar at a steakhouse and talked sports with him for like 6 minutes

that's my cool Coheed story AMA

8. musicfan10

Trusted

What has mic been up to? I still think that might let him rejoin? Thoughts

9. Mandala

Would You Still Be In Love?

There are thoughts literally just above your post lol

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I do wonder what Mic is doing these days, makes me think about if he'll ever be back in the band

Mélange likes this.
  11. musicfan10

Trusted

Someone has to know where he is? Or his situation

12. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Wasn't the song Domino written about Mic?

waking season likes this.
  13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

He was diagnosed with cancer shortly after he left the band. Then he left Facebook and I stopped getting updates on him. Domino is about him

14. Horrorca

Trusted

Restorations, AGBPoL, Pianos, Self Defense

:D

15. atlas

Trusted

Zach is an incredible bassist and the rest of the guys adore him and there's a 0% chance they'd ever kick him out to have Mic rejoin

theagentcoma and waking season like this.
  16. musicfan10

Trusted

The loyal fan base of Coheed love mic!! He always visited with fans and really helped their live show. Zach is great, but I think everyone would agree that mic is missed

17. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Mic is not missed. He’s s terrible human being, Zach is a great replacement.

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Mic was great when he was there but Zach is much better for them now. They wouldn’t kick him out to bring Mic back in.

19. musicfan10

Trusted

Why did he rob the Walgreens?

20. stars143

Trusted

Drug problems... I think he was after oxy.

21. musicfan10

Trusted

So no chance of reunion?

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

No

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Never

24. KalValor

Regular

He quit the band because of drug problems. He came back, was given a second chance, and was arrested for armed robbery trying to get drugs. He was a great bassist and I appreciate his contributions to the band, but he proved to be toxic for them. The band has moved on, and I get the impression that it means a lot to them that fans are moving on with them and embracing the new lineup.

25. Mandala

Would You Still Be In Love?

musicfan10 let it go already my dude