Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, TSSF Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 20, 2018.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

$20 lawn seats on Groupon for Dallas (Irving)

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Pulled the trigger. Zero regrets to see 2 of my fav bands for $30.

3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

they're going to need to sell a lot of group-ons to put butts in the seats for this one. may cop the $30 deal for chicago at a later date once I get finances and personal life stuff figured out.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  4. bkaeser93

Trusted

Hoping TBS closes out the Tampa date.

5. atlas

Trusted

had to nab the groupon for $30, as someone else said there is no enforcement of any type of seating at Northerly Island so catch me in the pit

chewbacca110 and Daniel182 like this.
  6. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m holding out that if Live Nation does the vouchers again this Summer that this will be one of the shows you can use the vouchers on. Since last Summers TBS tour needed it I have to assume this will as well.

7. Coheeddude18

Did the Charlotte show sellout? WOW

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Just isn't on sale yet. General sale starts at 10 AM EST.

9. Coheeddude18

I went there to browse tickets for a friend and it took me to the resale site.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN Feb 23, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 23, 2018)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Signal boost: Not sure if it'll work but Groupon has a deal right now if you use the code TAKE10 you can save $10.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Literally hysterical that one pit ticket to this show is $80 after fees. Wouldn't be caught dead.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

13. nakulisbrown

philly groupon is sold out. i cry

14. bkaeser93

Trusted

15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Damn, how big is Coheed?

I hadn't even heard one of their songs until this tour was announced (except maybe on the radio once)

16. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’ve never been to into them. The songs I’ve heard are good. But I do know they have a crazy big loyal fan base.

17. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Having never heard a Coheed song boggles my mind.

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Coheed is pretty big. Though from New York, they nearly sold out both Radio City and the Theater at MSG. Both 5000-6000 seat venues. And the fan base is super loyal. I know several people that follow them on tour for a stretch of dates pretty much every time they go

SomeGuyNamedMike likes this.
  19. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Got tickets today, it was a lot of work to get there too.

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Also note, floor and a lot of seats are sold out.

Coheed is huge here in Detroit though, also happen to be my favorite band.

21. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

In So Cal last year they did 4 dates and sold them all out within the first weeks of sale, all where around 2000+ capacity venues, I know the Los Angeles one was about 5000 cap but yeah, they are pretty big.

22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the coney island theater is super weird. i saw frank turner there and it feels more like a place you'd go to see a graduation ceremony.

23. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Coheed played a 200 cap venue in my college town with moving mountains and pianos become the teeth 6 years ago.

red8ge and SomeGuyNamedMike like this.
  24. atlas

Trusted

they like doing little C market tours before every album cycle they do, although it appears that's not gonna be the case this time

anyways, in regards to all questions about how big Coheed is, refer to this picture of their last show in Chicago

25. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Yup they’re huge and have been for a long time, I just think it’s cool they ever did that.