Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday, TSSF Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Scott Siegel, Feb 20, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

For the Cleveland date, I scoured the Facebook event page for a few days prior to the show hoping someone would unload a pit ticket for cheap, but it never happened. I just wanted to go for TBS, who I've seen like 15x already, but wasn't going to spend $70 (with fees) for a ticket.

2. red8ge

Regular

nah i don't think they're trolling, i think parker is just really trying hard to ape liam and make TSSF not a pop-punk band. dude had the haircut at the holiday show and was doing the same stance

3. drewinseries

Drew

Maybe not write the same record 3 times then? I don't see what trying to be like Liam has to do with the content of their music.

4. they soooound good, but yeah, they're boring to watch, from the looks of it.

5. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

They look far more energized than they did when I last saw them at Warped in 2016...

oldboot and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. musicfan10

Trusted

They were boring at Irving

7. drewinseries

Drew

Yikes

8. musicfan10

Trusted

Impressed with Coheed selling out these venues. I’ve watched them grow from small clubs to selling out a 12,000 seat amphitheater . Well deserved

9. TMS2787

Trusted

Coheed and Cambria and Taking Back Sunday*

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  10. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Have any of the amphitheater dates even sold out? The only date I remember selling out was a smaller one.

11. TMS2787

Trusted

I don’t believe so. Cleveland is like 5-6K and wasn’t sold out.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

12,000??? Aren’t most of these venues like 3-6K? And have any sold out?

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Dang, Denver show came to a screeching halt 3/4 of the way through TBS. It started hailing at the end of My Blue Heaven and then they had to evacuate the venue due to lightning. I was planning on leaving after TBS anyway, but I waited out 25-30 minutes or so...didn't seem like it would be likely TBS would come out to finish their last three songs. So kind of a bummer that it was cut a little short and didn't get to see "the big 3" at the end (Cute, Tidal Wave, MDS) but at least I got to see most of the set.

Beat Up Car was quite a treat. And I can't believe I've now seen My Blue Heaven the last four shows, after I thought I was never going to see it live once. I saw they were playing All Excess earlier in the tour and would have loved to see that, but I'm not going to complain. Still had a great night!

Anyone else go to Denver and stay the whole time? Coheed was supposed to start at 8:40 but at 8:20 they still were in the lightning hold. I asked a staffer and they said they extended the end time from 10 to 10:30 but didn't know anything else.

14. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I do believe they cut off half the amphitheater at some of these shows. It's like when Five Finger Death Punch do headlining arena shows. Half of the venue is cut off.

15. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Curious to see how well they will fill up the Irvine date that I will be going to

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Taking Back Sunday is part of the draw too. Also, they aren’t selling out these venues. Chicago did not sell out and tickets were incredibly cheap (I’m talking ~$10 cheap) Where in the world did you hear these shows were selling out? Besides, these bands can attract a couple thousand per city for sure, but they are not pulling in 10,000+ in a city.

musicfan10 likes this.
  17. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I think attendance has been really good for these shows. Some have nearly sold out, I think one of the smaller shows did. Though I feel like this music is on the upswing now.

18. musicfan10

Trusted

Great tour besides the opener lol

19. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I actually have to agree with you here. I enjoy some of the TSSF but from what I've seen they look boring live. Will officially see for myself tomorrow

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm a fairly big TSSF fan and they were honestly awful

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  21. atlas

Trusted

As someone who has kinda been turned off from TSSF the last few years I honestly thought they were pretty good. They definitely *sounded* good, which was a plus. Seen plenty of bro-y pop punk bands jumping around and trying to be exciting and sounding like shit so that was a nice change

22. musicfan10

Trusted

They sucked so bad in dallas the lead singer barely moved

23. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Crazy how 2 years ago TSSF were "scene darlings" and now they managed to screw it all up. I still don't get why they would do this. I saw them about 2 years ago and they gave a great energetic show.

I feel like there's a joke somewhere that i just don't get...

24. musicfan10

Trusted

Why would they go out and give a half ass performance in front of 5000 ppl every night? It’s crazy

25. TMS2787

Trusted

He wants to be a Gallagher very badly.