Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coheed and Cambria / Mastodon / Every Time I Die Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

I left before it happened but it apparently happened when ETID played the Middle East in Boston. My brother said it happened last time they played in Portland ME as well. I thought it was a normal thing whenever they play a smaller venue.

riotspray likes this.
  2. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

If you're not picky on the seats tickets are on Groupon for this tour for $40 with no fees

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Back in the late 90s/early 2000s, it used to happen at just about every heavy show at the ampitheater/pavillion. Large groups of people on the lawn would gather and just start running towards the stage. Security guards would just get out of the way and we'd run past them to the front and wind up in the pit. Sucked big time if you actually paid for a pit ticket because the floor would be so packed with people, but it was great as a poor teenager because we'd always but cheap lawn tickets and wind up being front row.

red8ge and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just grabbed some for the Dallas show and they were only $20

Cgarnsay likes this.
  5. drewinseries

Drew

Got 3 tickets to this, 60 each, but this is a hell of a tour.

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Got tickets to this for $12 lol.

coleslawed and tyramail like this.
  7. drewinseries

Drew

oh.

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn’t digging or anything, just couldn’t believe how cheap they were.

drewinseries likes this.
  9. drewinseries

Drew

I'm happy for you

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Where’d you get em?

11. red8ge

Regular

rock fans are cops now

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

For fucking real

13. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Rock fans have always been the worst gatekeepers.

14. atlas

Trusted

Coheed fans are super duper cops these days. Gonna be a whole lot of this goin on when the pit starts for ETID

[​IMG]

15. red8ge

Regular

i've weirdly only had pretty positive experiences with coheed fans although they are pretty mosh adverse it seems (haven't gotten yelled at when moshing though which puts them above others)

16. atlas

Trusted

The biggest pits of any Coheed show I've seen have been by far at the IKSSE and GA1 Neverenders, respectively. The rest of the shows there's usually like 20 guys goin at it in the middle surrounded by weirdos that get mad if you bump into them

17. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Anyone know what Coheed has for merch? Will definitely be getting a vinyl if they have it

18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Really want new etid merch but they probably have to match the bigger bands so it won't be worth it

19. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Children of the Fence Facebook group has pictures.

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I checked, only saw coheed and mastodons no pictures of etid merch unfortunately

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

243E0968-F3E7-48F4-85BC-610CE47B24F6.jpeg 71A40558-659D-4162-8D58-6FFB9ADB94C8.jpeg 48BA6F08-9A8A-4E8E-B081-61D52EA28191.jpeg

deadwrong, bachna84 and PeacefulOrca like this.
  22. J12

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, the couple of times I've seen ETID in Portland (Port City), they rush the stage during the last song. One time, the band literally didn't even go to the back. They finished Map Change, hopped off the stage, and just mingled with whoever wanted to meet them. It was neat.

riotspray likes this.
  23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome show last night. Love that coheed basically saw the longest songs they had and were like "yeah let's play those"

24. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I dont know majority of the Coheed songs but still kinda wanna go since ETID is the best band in the world. Found some for $25 for tomorrow so im DEBATING

25. drewinseries

Drew

For that price, go. Mastodon's set is insane.

riotspray likes this.