Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coco (Lee Unkrich, 2017) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serh, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Pretty sure this'll win, but you never know with these Oscars

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

WINNER

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

ALL COCO DOES IS WIN

Serh likes this.
  4. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

So happy Coco won!

Serh likes this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Probably not that surprising since it's a well-received Disney/Pixar film, but still awesome nonetheless

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Best Original Song!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

8. CobraKidJon

I just wanna say I was at my target yesterday and all of the Coco DVD's were sold out. I am so happy with that and the fact this is winning at the Oscars.

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

im happier it won a song award than best animated. the music is why i fell in love with the movie

10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

What did I do on Friday night? Oh, you know... watched Coco for the first time with my girlfriend and sobbed in each other's arms.

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Coco reminds me of why we all fell in love with Pixar in the first place, seriously.

12. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

My 2-yo daughter has been loving this movie and I don't mind at all that I've watched like 20 times the last couple weeks. It helps that she likes to sing along to Poco Loco and The World Es Mi Familia and has to mimic all the screams and dancing and she makes me sing Hector's parts. We also had to tie a string to her guitar (ukulele) so that she can hold it the same as Miguel. It's adorable

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Rewatched this, still so good. I don't care that it's not my favorite Pixar film, it's just awesome that this was another big success that also won multiple Oscars. Deserves it all

14. This is easily top tier pixar.

Also I think the song Miguel sings at the very end is better than remember me

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

This movie totally broke me toward the end. Sobbing mess.

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I think most of the songs are better than remember me. Un poco loco... the ending song... her name was juanita....and the song grandma sings....

I found them all to be better than remember me.

17. CobraKidJon

this is the future I want right here

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish I caught this

19. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Saw this yesterday. Choked up at the end, with the photo of Mama Coco especially. The Disney-Pixar people need to teach story-telling to the rest of the tv/film industry.

Anthony_ likes this.
  20. this is in my top 3 all time favorite Pixar movies ever

joe.boy.fresh. and Anthony_ like this.
  21. Anthony_

I still don't know where I'd rank it but I loved loved loved it and it's definitely in the top half. I think maybe 7/18 (still haven't seen Cars 3 yet).

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  22. Only Pixar movie I've actively hated.

Drew Beringer likes this.
  23. Anthony_

Woah, really? More than Cars 2: The One Where Larry The Cable Guy Is the Real Star?

24. More than Cars 2, which I just didn't like and was like, meh, this is fine. I hated Cars 3. I didn't wanna finish it.

25. Anthony_

Wow, that's surprising to hear. I really, really dislike Cars 2; I guess "hate" is appropriate. And most of the opinions I've seen on Cars 3 have been "worse than Cars 1, much better than Cars 2." Now I want to watch it even less. Still probably will for completionism's sake. But I'm not happy about it.