Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cobra Kai TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by delvec19, May 8, 2018.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Is that a new kid playing LaRusso’s son?

2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Loving the Metal Gear Solid cell phone ringtone in episode 2

3. shamelessly binged the season already and thoroughly enjoyed it

Orla and Ferrari333SP like this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

The little moments of humor in this are so good

Orla likes this.
  5. razorburn Jan 1, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2022)
    razorburn

Trusted

Orla likes this.
  6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

I really enjoyed this season. It seemed a bit slow moving compared to the others, but I felt it worked overall and that there was better balance between silliness and seriousness than S3.

Highlights for me included Amanda LaRusso’s increased importance, the dynamic between Sam and Johnny, and the return of Stingray. William Zabka remains the MVP of this show for me and had at least one line each episode that made me laugh out loud.

I didn't really care for Kreese being a main antagonist for the third season in a row. The writers can give him as much backstory as they want, but he doesn't feel any less one-dimensional. Hopefully him being arrested means we'll get a decent break from him in S5. The Miguel/ Sam/ Robby/ Tory love quadrangle also feels a bit stale at this point.

Interested to see where S5 goes and still crossing my fingers for Julie Pierce to finally appear.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Orla likes this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Omg the opening of ep 7!!!!

9. Rahul909

Dammm, i didn't know that he lost so much weight

10. Rahul909

Like: What's an Uber? right lol

I think the show seems slow because now they are stretching the show, which can be easily seen in episode 8 which wasn't necessary at all. Thankfully the Valley tournament ended in season 4 finale or ill be pissed off waiting for it in season5.

the shows creators addressed Julie Pierce appearance in one of their interview & looking at Cobra Kai 5 leaks Mike Barnes is definitely in. For Julia Pierce you might have to wait for longer

Orla likes this.
  11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

What a strange feature/guest singer in episode 9, haha. The cheese is thicker than a pot of nacho cheese

12. (ep. 10) Robby has to win the next all-Valley right? also didn’t like how they’re tainting Tory’s win lol

13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Line of the season for me and best part of the season in episode 10 "The guy who wins this whole fucking thing." -Hawk.

Matt Chylak and Orla like this.
  14. Orla Jan 4, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 4, 2022)
    Orla

little old lady Prestigious

I’m still laughing at the “shitty Metallica” exchange.

That neighbour has big Frank Grimes energy.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I just finished episode 4 but I'm pretty underwhelmed with this season so far. Hoping it picks up more in the back half.

16. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I think I definitely enjoyed this season more than last season. I kinda didn’t care for all the focus on Daniel last season. Felt a little more balanced this season although I wish it would focus even more on Johnny

17. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I have to watch the fourth season again but my initial thoughts are that it's not as strong as the other seasons. There were more cheesy and cringe worthy moments. I thought the whole prom episode was lame. And the singer that appears at All Valley- was her part really necessary? I do think this season could set up a lot of good plots for the next coming seasons. That's all for now.....

18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I enjoyed this season as much as the others honestly. Season 5 should be legit.

NJPunkMusic, OhTheWater and Orla like this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

9 episodes into the most recent season and I'm so tired of Johnny and Daniel's drama and Kreese in general. Otherwise, probably one of the best seasons. Plenty of laughs all around

20. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Daniel is easily the worst part of the show. The show could always use more Johnny.

NJPunkMusic and OhTheWater like this.
  21. RyanPm40

Oh I have no problem with Daniel or Johnny. Their constant fighting is just growing very stale and ridiculous at this point

stvvvn likes this.
  22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah Daniel is fine but it’s Johnny’s show

imthesheriff likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

Like, I am genuinely SHOCKED that Daniel and Johnny didn't make-up before the tournament lol I definitely thought they'd stop letting their bullshit get in the way and actually put up an interesting fight against Cobra Kai as a team

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Apparently season 5 has already wrapped filming.

If we ever get an offshoot series, it'd be dope to get a Miyagi origin story set on Okinawa

Orla likes this.
  25. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Not one shot of Daniel actually working at the dealership this season is strange. Sure he was in the shop, but not making money for his elaborate house