Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Festival • Page 65

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by irthesteve, Apr 1, 2016.

1. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

It’s a solid bar. You know who’s on a reunion kick right now? MCR

irthesteve likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Especially if they were gonna originally play Coachella, they would have been in the area anyway

3. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don’t wanna speculate cus I can’t make it without skipping Friday of Coachella which I’m not willing to do but damn a guy has to wonder

4. irthesteve

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Figures I finally pull the trigger on coachella only to have it likely get cancelled because of a disease :(

6. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

don’t do this to me

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Been reading from Festive Owl that they’re preparing this for all festivals potentially

8. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I look forward to this shit all year. I’m going to be so depressed if it’s cancelled.

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just don't know what I even do if it does get cancelled. Like do I wait for a reschedule? Do I still just go on vacation? I'd probably still go and just move my first flight to Friday night so i don't take extra days, but then wouldn't that be the most depressing vacation in the world

10. irthesteve

I mean, every festival EVER should be preparing for things like this, that seems to be a given.

There's been no official info anywhere about if Coachella will or won't be cancelled, but if they didn't prepare for it they would be idiots

11. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I think if any postponement or cancellations were to happen it’ll be announced closer to the dates of the festivals

12. Cmoney86 Mar 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 4, 2020)
    Cmoney86

Trusted

depending on how bad it gets here in the states this could happen to all the major festivals in the entire country. im sure every single one is working on something like this just in case it blows up and gets super bad
    edit

not just here in the states. it could end up happening world wide. no one knows how bad this can potentially get

13. CobraKidJon

meet up in Coachella

I’ll show everyone around

14. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

only if you maintain a respectful 10 feet distance from us at all times

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Shit even if Coachella doesn’t get cancelled let’s just do this forget the fest I don’t want the koranovyruss anyway

irthesteve likes this.
  16. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Good news hopefully? Stagecoach just announced set times

mattfreaksmeout and irthesteve like this.
  17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Seems like a positive step. Gonna try really hard not to get too excited about anything but also not to worry too much.

18. irthesteve

Palm Springs has a press confrence today and said that neither Coachella or Stagecoach are in danger currently

bobby_runs likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

this is all started when Steve switched from weekend 2 to weekend 1

makes you think

20. irthesteve

think what, think that weekend 1 is going to be fucking GREAT then everyone there will catch the virus and weekend 2 gets cancelled? nah I haven't thought that....

21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

ive actually contemplated switching to weekend 1 in case it gets cancelled between weekends

22. CobraKidJon

it be better for us and me because no school

23. irthesteve

Stubhub prices have been plummeting which is good for buying wk1, but bad for selling wk2 tix

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Alternatively, weekend 1 may get cancelled cus it’s too soon, then things get better and they only have weekend 2. Team weekend 2!

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

yay still posting

Mary V and irthesteve like this.