Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Festival • Page 44

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by irthesteve, Apr 1, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Gucci Gang = Gucci Mane, Lil Pump and Smokepurpp

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Everyone on the Coachella subreddit is freaking out about hearing this song live. Glad you linked it here.

3. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

my gf just told me she wants to go to this and i'm like fffffuuuu we don't got that money, babe.

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damnit, I'm starting to really like BLACKPINK.

K0ta likes this.
  5. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

Sorry, I meant one immediately after the next. So, Fork 2018 > Coachella 2019

irthesteve likes this.
  6. irthesteve

7. Checked everything and I’m 100% going this year

Would love to meet up and hang with anyone going!

Fronnyfron and irthesteve like this.
  8. irthesteve

Chorus meetup drinks foooooo sure

Fronnyfron likes this.
  9. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Camping is the way to go imo but bring earplugs

11. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

Being from Tijuana, it warms my heart that people are loving the addition of Los Tucanes De Tijuana. They are a national treasure.

flask likes this.
  12. irthesteve

13. irthesteve

14. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Trust me if I could do it I would, but I don’t think I can make it happen this year

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Also, in case anyone is curious, Gucci Gang is a collab set between Gucci Mane, Lil Pump and Smokepurpp. This is not a joke.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

*AEG owner

irthesteve likes this.
  19. irthesteve

Paul Tolett owns Coachella. If you are going to call out Coachella for what Anschutz does then you need to also call out numerous music and sports venues, entire sports teams, ticketing companies, competitive races, and so so so much more. Philip has shit to do with Coachella, but they are the easiest targest of the hudredes of entites that fall deep under the AEG umbrella

riotspray likes this.
  20. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Yeah, I love that every pub is rehashing this lazy point for clicks. And probably will do so every year after lineup release.

21. irthesteve

We went through this exact thing a year ago, it's only because Coachella is in the news again. Yes, it sucks that the guy who owns AEG ended up buying Goldenvoice, who happened to run Coachella at the time. But again, he doesn't even have a single ounce of say in the festival, there have been plenty of articles and interviews about this.

Other than pulling a "gotcha" I am not sure what the public exactly wants from this. Do they exepect Coachella to just cease existing to take a stand? Do they want Coachella to, uhh, fire Anschutz? What realistically is expected here?

22. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It just annoys me that I have many friends that share this and say not to go but then will go to FYF and Camp Flog Gnaw, for example.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  23. irthesteve

or go to a game or show at Staples Center, or buy tickets through AXS, etc etc etc :-|:-|:-|:-|

ComedownMachine likes this.
  24. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I didn't even notice The Interrupters are playing.

25. Ieng3woo

Cool!