Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cloud Nothings Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Sophos, Mar 7, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

awesome

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It seems like Life Without Sound just came out but it’ll probably end up being a two year gap between albums.

4. "I'm Not Part of Me" still fucking rips yall

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Truth

DaydreamNation likes this.
  6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

this band is good. i like them a lot.

Matt and DaydreamNation like this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Their last four albums are perfect don’t dispute me please

8. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i don't like anything before those 4 and they're one of my favorite bands so I: agree

9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

if anyone is looking for a copy of Here & Nowhere Else on vinyl for cheap, hmu

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

after their free jazz album, I'm really hoping the next album is like 2 hours of Wasted Days-esque noisy jams with saxophone and not a single song under 12 minutes.

don't fail me now

DaydreamNation and phaynes12 like this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

12. Friendjamin

Regular Supporter

I’ve been seeing some Attack on Memory 10 year anniversary pieces and listened to it for the first time in a few years. Damn, it’s good.
    One funny thing I noticed though is that the chorus to Fall In has like the same exact melody and chords as the chorus of Fall Out by Marianas Trench. Both the albums came out like 2 months apart so no copying going on but they are so similar. Have any of you guys noticed that?

13. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Truly a monster record. 10 years, wow.

14. Wow hard to believe it's been ten years

Remember listening to it for the first time on shitty earbuds in my undergrad library and being absolutely blown away. Don't think I went more than a few days without playing "Stay Useless" for the next few years

Friendjamin likes this.