Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 97

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jams

Trusted

I went shopping for jeans today bc all of mine are too big. So what do I buy? A jumpsuit and a skirt. Why am I like thisssss???

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Arnie Hammer approves of the jumpsuit tho

coleslawed and Jams like this.
  3. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

it’s hoodie season and i am happy

also, jackets

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

got my champion hoodies, adidas jackets and hopefully supreme crewneck all set for the winter season

5. Dog with a Blog

Yesterday I was at work and there was a guest concern and I go out there to talk to them and it was an Italian woman and who I presume was her grandfather. Easily in his 80's. Anyway, I talk to them about whatever the issue was and then I compliment him on his fashion cause he was wearing a Members Only jacket and tell him I have a similar one just in a different color and we we were instantly best friends haha. He said he has like 4 pairs in different colors it was adorable

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Obsessed with this look

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Whenever I have something sorta special or different going on I always have like a "look" in mind and I shop around that but I have nothing in mind and am not inspired at all and idk what to plan for!!! I'm thinking something emerald maybe?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Shouldn’t have spent $45 on this stupid shirt but you know how it is in vintage shops, you see something you love and then realize you’ll never see it again. From the 70’s or 80’s, didn’t say exactly. You can’t really tell but it’s like super thick. Great quality

1A23D534-989B-4FE1-BEE8-FB065020772E.jpeg

9. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

pretty hyped on these + some 90’s looking Levi’s I recently picked up
    [​IMG]

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Dog with a Blog

I’m not a sneaker guy but these are really dope, dude

12. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

My thrifting game has been absolutely next level lately.
    F3DE7895-883F-42F6-820A-A5F49E350DC3.jpeg
    Shirt (alterd state) for $4.99 and jeans (Ann Taylor) $2.99

0C0170F4-2338-4083-9A02-30AA2F3B6B44.jpeg
    Thinking about this amazing blazer I passed on (only cause I own a lot of other floral blazers already and the shoulders made me look like a linebacker)

Also been into this shoe/sock look with pants lately too
    626378A3-F884-4533-B116-E3697D0A079D.jpeg
    Vans are from Madewell three years ago

13. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

So I caved a bought some Goodfellow and Co stuff from Target. Honestly it's not bad, I'd buy it over stuff from h&m for sure. Their plain black and white tees fit perfect and the white tees are thick enough to not be transparent at all which is nice.

That being said it's definitely not the best quality but it seems like it'll be worth the bang for ya buck .

14. Dog with a Blog

It works. I recently bought a white Goodfellow button up for work and I like it.

15. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Yeah their fit/sizing is actually pretty on point for me. Much better than most of their peers. I got a medium button up shirt and it fits me pretty well. Which is unusual for me considering I have a 17 inch neck. But I can button it all the way to the top and still fit a finger in between the collar and my neck.

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Whoa

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

My head is 26 inchs around ;)

Edit. But for real, ya boy got a big ass fucking dome.

18. Dog with a Blog

Damn! you a regular ol Trump

19. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

It's my German heritage. I'm a freak .

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. Dog with a Blog

Did you know that when the movie about him came out, certain theaters provided rulers that were true to size to give to those who purchased tickets?

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I just saw that on Wikipedia because I wanted to make sure I got his name right because I confuse it with John Hughes haha

23. Dog with a Blog

John Hughes could have been the same way...no way to know for sure

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Tried clothes shopping in person for my Vegas weekend and couldn't find anything. Ordered some stuff online but it still hasn't shipped even tho I chose more expensive express shipping so I have doubts it'll arrive in time. Like I can always wear something I already have, but then I'm gonna get all these dresses I ordered with no occasion for them!

25. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I like Goodfellow. My wife works at Target so we get a nice discount there. Their Chinos are really solid.

coleslawed likes this.