Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 96

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

I just got some blue bape/adidas track pants coming in that I’m stoked on.

2. Dog with a Blog

659C5716-8526-4106-BBED-316A6D4B9720.jpeg

coleslawed, ChaseTx and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Those look like McDonald’s French fry holder thing. I’m over balencgias nonsense. Like the giant croc shoe?!! I can’t.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I feel like there's an inverse relationship between how much clothing costs and how nice it is after a certain point

coleslawed and ChaseTx like this.
  5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Do I go with the regular Levi jean jacket? Or the corduroy one? Leaning corduroy with Sherpa lining

6. Dog with a Blog

got pics?

coleslawed likes this.
  7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

RIP

I also still need to get new NIkes asap

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

These are so sick. Quality is amazing.

Attached Files:

10. Dog with a Blog

Been needing to buy more work clothes and I’m p hyped on dis fit. I bought this dark brown bow tie like over a year ago and haven’t had anything to wear it with. Recently stumbled upon these pants and snagged some suspenders to go along with em. Tomorrow I have some dark brown suede double monk strap shoes comin in. You can ignore my grandpa Joe posture. Overall I’m feelin this and the pants are hella comfy.

0440D673-B84A-4D83-894D-BFC0DF7AA818.jpeg
    FCF0DB1B-2329-4A7F-A509-E3888A26FC2C.jpeg

coleslawed, mad, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I thought you worked at a movie theater not a fake speakeasy bar where all the bartenders have mustaches and wear fedoras

12. Dog with a Blog

Haha! That sounds fantastic. To be quite honest, I’ve applied multiple time to this olde tyme bar that used to be a bank like 100 years ago or whatever and I think I’d fit right in. Dress for the job you want ;)

coleslawed and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  13. CobraKidJon

14. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Just got an old LL Bean leather bomber jacket on eBay. Its a little beat up but it's goatskin and i got it for $50. Gonna be swagging this fall/winter

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  15. CobraKidJon

doggo tee is all mine

16. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Taylor Stitch has been taking all my money.

17. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I bought a pair of KD11s thinking the cushioning system would be great for achey knees, despite bad review because how bad can a shoe effect my game?

So uncomfortable. Not sure if it needs more breaking in cause my feet are kinda stupid but holy shit never had such an experience.

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  19. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Now I just gotta wait for Target optical to finish them... in two weeks

20. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

Can it just get cold outside already? I can't wait to wear boots and cable knit sweaters every day .

21. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i almost exclusively wear clothes/shoes from where i work (i work retail) and i am about to be living in some of the new Disney/Vans collab for the next few months

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

Seriously. Yesterday teased me with a light sprinkle and overcast weather but it's back to being hot again. I have some dope coats I need to wear!

coleslawed and AndrewSoup like this.
  23. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i don't know how the damn weather is still in the mid/high 70's to low 80's right now
    it BRIEFLY rained a few days ago but it ended up just being in the early AM hours before i was even awake.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  24. CobraKidJon

It’s been perfect morning weather to take advantage of being able to wear my champion hoodies and I love it so much.

those hoodies are the best.

25. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i really need to close the patagonia tab on my laptop, i always go back to it and look at the fleeces then get sad because i don't any of them