Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 95

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

honestly as a floridian I haaaate slides and I hate flip flops too but granted I used to wear them like always so I forgive people for it. it's florida. but slides nah. I can't.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

[​IMG]

3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

[​IMG]

I was checking out some outlets on the way to the bay on Wednesday and I saw this north face jacket and I wanted it so badly but like I would probably never wear it because Fresno weather sucks so I was pretty bummed.

Fresno weather basically has me only using my Champion hoodie or this Adidas windbreaker jacket I got a few months back on clearance.

4. Dog with a Blog

Jackie Chan was ahead of the game

D9DAB036-055C-4F79-8F2F-12CD133B32CC.jpeg

5. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Got lucky in a draw and copped these

1E1294CC-C9F5-40F5-ACC2-288296B607B3.png

Not really a big Travis fan or a fan of lows so I’m gonna probably try to resell them on GOAT, anybody ever done this? I’ve never tried reselling shoes before but the last collab Travis did with Nike are selling for like 400 right now. I’m gonna keep them in the box for a few months to see how much the resale value gets to.

6. CobraKidJon

SUPREME LOOKBOOOK

coleslawed likes this.
  7. Literal

TUESDAY! TUESDAY!

I haven't sold on GOAT, but I sell on stockx somewhat regularly. For GOAT, to sell, you pick your shoe, put down if any defects on the shoe or box, name your price, and then take pictures of the shoe itself. Also, that's after you get your account approved to sell. It took my account a week, but I think there was an error that occurred so YMMV.

Main thing to look at is seller fees. If I'm not mistaken, GOAT takes 9.5% (commission fee) + $5 (seller fee) + 2.9% (paypal fees). Stockx is 9.5% (commission) + 3% (paypal). Of course, that may all change by the time you're ready to sell.

Nonetheless, for both sites, when sold, they get shipped to a fulfillment center where the shoes are authenticated. After that, they ship it to the buyer. So once you ship it via UPS, you don't have to worry about anything else.

Signifire likes this.
  8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I'm looking for a pair of Hyperdunks to use for volleyball.

That's my update in the shoe department.

9. CobraKidJon

I need this so bad

10. Horrorca

Trusted

they’re gonna be sold out in 1 sec lol

11. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

These had to happen.

BDC3DA2E-3192-49CF-B83C-28E24A5626D9.jpeg

John Lopiano and St. Nate like this.
  12. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

we’re getting so many rad Vans in this fall and I don’t think my bank account will be able to handle it.

13. CobraKidJon

I am a huge fan of the Champion hoodies and I just got a black hoodie for about $45 which is a steal since they are usually around $67.

I just need damn hoodie season to be here already.

wordzanddreamz likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

I'm done getting shoes for now besides maybe some all black EQT Supports but damn these looks amazing. They aren't as good as the Travis Scott ones but pretty damn close.

I just want to appreciate them.

15. Horrorca

Trusted

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

All I ever want is one of the light blue Kate spade purses but I could never in my life justify a bag so expensive espesh with how rough I am on my bag so I will just continue dreaming from afar!

17. Horrorca

Trusted

get it - you deserve it

don’t underestimate the power of superficial hapiness brought by material things

18. CobraKidJon

i got this shirt in the black colorway because this is on brand for me

19. CobraKidJon

I was walking around my college yesterday and some older dude stopped me to tell me my EQT 93/17 shoes look good. I said thanks and we had a small sneaker talk and it was cool. I go to class and it turns out the dude is a counselor at the school and we were wildin out when we saw each other again. That was fun.

20. CobraKidJon

no lie I want these bad but like I have never really been a fan of vans at all.

coleslawed likes this.
  21. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

there have been all kinds of skate & bmx MLB collabs this summer.
    Herschel, Neff, Vans, even our in-house bike brand, Framed.

22. CobraKidJon

a grandpa came into my store today and he was wearing retro Jordan 5 still in decent condition and the dude just flexed hard on everyone and I loved it so much.

grandpa heat is the best heat.

23. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

its so cool

24. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

This fall I’m in desperate need of a sherpa lined Levi’s jean jacket

coleslawed likes this.
  25. CobraKidJon

I found those Dodgers x Vans shoes that I wanted for a good price around $45 instead of the normal $70 they are going for but like the company wants to charge $15 for priority shipping and that is the only way they do it and it upsets me greatly.

It basically come out to around $60 plus taxes and I wouldn't even save that much compared to picking them up here in town for $70.