Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 94

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

The only thing crying is my bank account.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

It sucks because those came out literally weeks before I started getting into shoes and now they are grails.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Bought a few things today. Got 2 bralettes that are the exact same style but different colors. I wondered why my total ended up being more expensive than I estimated and it turns out the first one I looked at is $10 so I assumed the other would be too but it was $25??? Like why lol they are the same. If I knew it would be $25 I'd have just bought an actual bra with more support

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Today we had a brief fire drill at work And the fire drill guy from the fire department had the gall to diss flip flops, Saying that they should only be worn at the beach and anytime he sees somonone in flip flops he goes “they’re not surviving.” I can do more in flip flops then most can in sneakers tbh and find them appropriate for most places not formal.

CarpetElf likes this.
  5. Kiana

My workplace says no flip flops but people, including supervisors, wear them anyway. But higher ups say the same thing "we're not at the beach!" Well maybe we should be!! We're also not supposed to wear spaghetti straps which I get if they're all twisted and mangled and your bra is hanging out (I guess lol. I see peoples bras hanging out all the time at work wearing other kinds of tops) but if I wanna wear a cute sundress or flowy tank top like let me live!!

6. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

My one pet peeve with flip flops is when I see people wear them with jeans, more specifically men who wear relaxed fit/baggy jeans with flip flops. Its never a good look and if its hot enough for flip flops, why are you wearing long pants in the first place?

7. St. Nate

the idea of flip flops only being worn at the beach is ridiculous and ignores the history of sandals.

8. Kiana

I think flip flops are ugly and I hate the sound they make when people walk and I dont rly like feet and seeing people's jank nails and sandpaper heels but I mean let the people live

coleslawed and ChaseTx like this.
  9. Horrorca

Trusted

^agreed

I fucking hate flip-flops

but do as thou will

10. Dog with a Blog

I hated them and then I moved to SoCal. They’re ubiquitous and honestly pretty necessary

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Feet are gross I don't want to see them

12. CobraKidJon

flip flops are for when I'm lazy and going out and no one will see me

GrantCloud and Dog with a Blog like this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

It's too cold indoors to wear flip flops, plus a nice pair of socks is too comfy to pass up

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

combine them

15. CobraKidJon

that's a party foul

16. Mr. Serotonin

you've never slipped a coupla clothed toes into a thong?

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Don't ask me where I got the toes

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. CobraKidJon

that just sounds gross

19. Mr. Serotonin

20. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

My wife bought me these and they are phenomenal. Next level even.

8873AF37-F18F-40CE-8586-ACFD6543C455.jpeg

21. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I just wear toms if it’s a quick errand and somewhere no one knows me, the gf has Nike slides I low key want for myself

22. Horrorca

Trusted

23. St. Nate

I have Nike slides and I like wearing them places.

24. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Every time I see someone in slides in Manhattan I cringe. So unsafe, so unhygienic.

But I'm also of the opinion that men should never ever wear sandals unless at a body of water.

25. St. Nate

I have the right opinion of I get to wear sandals wherever I want in New York.

coleslawed and Mr. Serotonin like this.