Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 93

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I got my first paycheck since March and it's so tempting to buy clothes but uggh I need to pay off my credit cards I suppose. And I'm going to Seattle soon and will prob spend some money there tho idk idk I'd have to pay sales tax so I may not spend a ton. I am going to be practical and wait and see. I only get paid monthly now so I suppose I should wait until the end of the month to splurge on anything. What's the point of being an adult if u have to be all practical and stuff smh

I swear if I was rich I'd have the most wonderful clothes tho I hate seeing rich people dress badly like no gimme ur money if ur not gonna use it right

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I've gotten every single boost shoe I want besides the HU but I'm still iffy on getting those.

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

ChiliTacos likes this.
  4. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Most recent pick ups:

airmax270-2.jpg air-jordan-3-international-flight.jpg

Attached Files:

5. CobraKidJon

me: I'm doing buying shoes for the summer

*see this*

Also me: sigh here I go again

but no really it sucks passing that deal up

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Did you see the GOT UBs?

Blainer93 likes this.
  7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

8. CobraKidJon

the black GOT ones were super dope. I don't really care for white because I can't keep shoes clean.

9. CobraKidJon

I got my EQT Supports and yeah they have to be the comfiest of the bunch.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The last 3 shirts I've bought I've spilled on and gotten stains that wont come out I'm so annoyed. And one shirt I thought I was such a good bargain hunter for finding it cheap, and the straps broke the first time I washed it. After spilling on it multiple times of course!

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

these shoes are perfect and it's all I wear now.

12. Dog with a Blog

Continuing the vintage trend with this shirt I got at Buffalo Exchange today. No tag so no telling what year/who made it

35D7F713-9647-45DC-8453-462904151F9D.jpeg

mr_november likes this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

Sigh. Should not be spending money on clothes but I found this jacket at a vintage shop and couldn’t pass it up. That’s the problem with this shit!!! You know you’ll never see it again so it’s just like FUCK IT! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

07D0BB6E-D323-4057-9D52-BFB9E3700813.jpeg

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you are also the only person who can pull that off
    anyone else it would be like "where's Curious George"

15. Dog with a Blog

:seeno:

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Not a sneaker head, at all, but the buzz of Ultraboosts had me intrigued. Tried on a pair at Foot Locker, holy smokes were they comfortable.

Question, how do you decide which to get? I tried on a pair, Oreo I think, that were great. Tried on another that say Parley on them, that actually hurt, they were a little too tight. Also, they were $200 at the store. Why are they online for $250+?

17. wordzanddreamz

The parley ones are made with recycled plastics found cleaning up the oceans. That’s why they cost a little more. I have the Oreo ones and they are my favorites of the regular ultraboost 4.0s. I also have a pair of the clima ultra boosts and they are insanely comfortable and made to be even more breathable in the summertime.

colorlesscliche likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

all the boost collection is great but my personal favorite is EQT support

19. Literal

TUESDAY! TUESDAY!

I have a lot of shoes with boost. About 16 shoes total and Ultra Boost is now my go-to everyday shoe. IMO, you're already looking at the best model type Adidas has to offer in terms of comfort, which is great.

Luckily, the boost "hype" has somewhat died this past year. Previously, it wasn't uncommon for a lot of basic colorways of UltraBoost's or NMD's to sell out with decent resell values. This is good because more and more sales for Ultra Boost are happening now. I follow @adidasalerts on Twitter, and they post daily on all Adidas sales on many sites. It's not uncommon now to see UltraBoost's go on sale for sub $130, and the lowest I've seen being $98. I'm not sure which exact Parley model you were looking at but the 4.0 is on sale on adidas.com right now for $140.

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

These are the ones that I were looking at. Are all current ones 4.0s?

[​IMG]

21. wordzanddreamz

Yeah, all ultraboosts are currently in the 4.0 model. You can still find older models online though. Were you at Columbia mall? If so I recommend going to finish line. They have the best adidas selection, the best customer service, and the best free reward program.

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That's where I typically go, but yesterday I was in the Towson mall. Might check it out today on my way home from work.\

EDIT: Just checked their stock and they're out.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just ordered online from Finish Line using their reward program, thanks for the heads up John!

Excited to get these in, from memory, these will be my most expensive pair of shoes I've got! Hopefully they hold up well.

24. wordzanddreamz

So I did a thing...

8B46ECE0-1916-40AC-A570-EF2E23EE850D.jpeg

25. CobraKidJon