Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 92

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

these have been my go-to shoes for the last few months, thinking about snagging the black highs down below, too.
    [​IMG]
    I also wore some white denim yesterday and paired it with these shoes and a maroon tee and I felt really good about my look.

ChiliTacos and Kiana like this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I built up this great winter wardrobe and now I feel like now all I can wear that's good is a few decent buttonups

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

God damn I really want these shoes

U SK8-HI

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I just bought these shoes.

5. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

6. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

I actually picked these up the other day.

61D6EA1D-969E-474F-821F-67E0B32DE267.jpeg

7. CobraKidJon

oh yeah I have some NMD's so I was hoping for a decent sale on Ultraboost so I am happy about this sale.

I also really love the color way.

8. chris

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]
    Picked up these Huaraches. I’m in love

9. oneeightytwo

Regular

Boost is life. It’s hard to wear anything else. Curious as to how Nikes React technology will be in comparison. I’ll have to give it a shot sometime.

10. CobraKidJon

I've been working my way up to ultraboost tbh.

I started with EQT than moved on to NMD's and now that sale just seemed perfect for some Ultraboosts.

All I need left for Adidas is probably some Iniki's and i'll move into getting Nike shoes.

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I really like skinny jeans with ankle booties but I have short legs and I feel like Stacy and Clinton would tell me that since I'm short I'm cutting off my legs at the ankle and making them appear even shorter. Seems like they're making a lot of shoes rn that kinda resemble keds and have fun prints so I may transition to those. Heels are too formal even tho they would lengthen my legs and I've never cared for flats.

12. CobraKidJon

a dude came into my work wearing an Adidas hat, Supreme baskeball jersey and Yeezys.

It was a peak moment to explain the outfit to a coworker.

13. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

last pair of shoes for the summer most likely

14. CobraKidJon

these ultra boosts are like a new level of comfort wow it's so great

ChiliTacos likes this.
  15. Jams

Trusted

Continuing my phase of buying clothes for the life I wish I had and not the life I actually have lol But it's all cute so I just gotta wear it to.....uh....the mall or like Walmart and be the best dressed person there bc I don't go anywhere else lol Really I just gotta find some excuse to dress up!!

Kiana likes this.
  16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Someone please talk me out of these because rn my main motivation is that I'd feel like zenon girl of the 21st century

364095_03.jpg

supernovagirl and PeacefulOrca like this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The real question is why wouldn't anyone want to feel like zenon? so how can I talk you out of it? Haha

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm so obsessed with asics and the kinds I like are so expensive, it sucks. I'll catch one or two on a random sale every now but it'll be either ugly or sold out.

19. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Obviously!!!

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

I just bought the ultraboosts like a few week ago and now I am debating buying the eqt boosts lol.

21. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

EQT boosts are my favorites comfort wise

22. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

gonna rock these today. Have the blue pair coming in and gonna find a way to mix match

Attached Files:

23. CobraKidJon

I've been having some pains with the ultraboosts due to not flat feet so my coworker told me eqt boost would fix that.

24. CobraKidJon

ok bought these and now I am done with shoe shopping

never again

25. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

You say you’re done.... but you’re never done.