Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Clothing/Shoes/Fashion Thread • Page 86

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

love a good houndstooth

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

[​IMG]

i just bought these for like $90 and they are normally $170 so I am happy about that.

I was hoping for just black and white but I feel like I could probably style these a little better.

coleslawed likes this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Those look super comfy

4. CobraKidJon

all I want to do is dress comfy so thank you kiana

coleslawed likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

[​IMG]

my new shoes

6. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Thinking about picking these up for Summer
    [​IMG]

Also I'm rocking low top suede wallabees all summer.

7. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

I need to get some low top wallabees for summer.

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I need some more jorts for summer

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

These Willy Wonka ass sunglasses are $500 lol wtf

F8AD6120-02CC-4B59-9674-98E230F84F60.jpeg

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

ChiliTacos likes this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I feel like I need to get measured for proper pant size. But I don't know where one would do that

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

A tailor but I don't know what they charge, if you have like a Macy's type store they probably can too

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Use a cloth ruler and measure your waist? I feel like finding your pants size is easy? What is the issue?

14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Any recommendations for websites or blogs on men’s fashion?

15. Horrorca

Trusted

ssense has some cool stuff

16. scroopy.noopers

: (

a friend of mine is taking me shopping because he wants me to help him with his fashion lol

i just need one or two pairs of shorts for the summer. i hate the way i look in all the shorts i own. actually, shorts in general look bad on me. but i also don't want sweaty legs all summer. this is gonna be hard.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Haha, yep. I wear jeans almost exclusively (aside from bathing suits and gym shorts when I'm running/at the gym). I have two pairs of shorts I wear if it's completely unbearable, but I typically get by in my jeans.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. williek311

I think the with shorts is they need to be short. I'm a fan of a 7" inseam. I can't imagine wearing 11" inseam.

coleslawed likes this.
  19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What do you wear? The two I own are J Crew, but I think they're 9".

20. CobraKidJon

the only kind of shorts I'm wearing are gym shorts.

21. scroopy.noopers

: (

i have skinny legs and hate shorter shorts unless i'm at the beach. i also hate longer shorts too. prob just gonna hunt down a pair of lightweight joggers and that'll be my go-to on the super hot days.

22. williek311

I have a couple pair of J Crew shorts, the 7" ones I think are only available online. I have some chubbies too which they offer 7" now as well. I love my jeans but it's gonna be 90+ degrees this weekend aint gonna catch me walking around town in denim.

23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I hate shorts cause I think I have weird legs. I wear them anyway tho cause I'm not about to wear jeans in 110 degree weather

coleslawed likes this.
  24. lish

Perpetually Cold Prestigious

I spent $40 on a pair of leather flats that are destroying my feet, so I just ordered a pair of shoe stretchers from Amazon. I'm curious to see how well they work.

Anyone have any suggestions on decently cushioned flats that go up to an 11/11w? The ones I used to get at Payless (DexFlex) are too thin now.

25. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

this. used to hate how i looked in shorts, then i order a pair of 6” shorts not realizing how short they’d be. now i’ll only buy shorts that are above the knee in length.